4

•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...

Zayn's tears fill his eyes as he sits in the middle of the floor in his room.

"Zayn, there's nothing be ashamed of. It happens." The figure says.

"But I am one! I am! How did I not know?!" Zayn wipes snot from his nose with the back of his hand. "I'm everything he thinks I am. And everyone could see it but me."

"But everything will be alright. Don't let him make you feel horrible about yourself. Because you shouldn't."

"I don't know what else to do." He says. "Not even my mother knows."

"She will if you tell her."

He takes his glasses off and brings the collar of his shirt up to wipe his eyes. "I will never tell her! I'm not telling her! I'm not telling anyone! Got it?!"

"Okay, okay." The figure says. "Got it."

•••...•••...•••...•••...•••...

Then Zayn wakes up in the dark, with tears streaming down his face.

→→→→→

There's no soccer practice today and the last class of the day just ended, so Zayn wants to book it home so that Harry can't catch him. Unfortunately, he is Zayn Malik and this is Harry styles and Harry hunts him down like an animal. Hence, there is really no getting away from him.

Harry grabs him before he even gets halfway to the school doors and he pulls him into a supply closet full of things for the janitor.

When the light turns on, Zayn feels small.

"It's obvious you were running from me." Harry says. "Why are you running from me?" He's gentle when he runs his hand through Zayn's hair and he runs his fingertips along Zayn's jawline. "Cheekbones. They're beautiful."

What do I do? Should I run? Should I stay? I don't want him touching me.

Zayn elects to stay because he knows he's not going to get out of this tiny closet without Harry stopping him anyway.

Harry towers over him and Zayn looks up at at him scared as he always does. What does Harry want with him? Why does he do this to him? Zayn can't think of any clear answers.

Well, he can't think clearly period, because Harry's breathing down his neck and pushing his hand up his shirt. And dammit... Zayn likes the way it feels. It's the sort of the way he imagined Harry's hand to feel when he was in the bathroom that day. Exactly like it. It makes him nervous. It makes his heart beat fast, but he doesn't want it to stop either.

Conflicted.

That is actually the way Zayn feels right now because he doesn't want anyone to know about him. He doesn't want anyone to know he really is what people say about him. Now, he doesn't consider himself to be

the f word,

but he's not confused anymore. He knows who he likes and he knows what he likes. It's just unfortunate that it's Harry who's making him realize it and it's unfortunate that he's making him realize it the way he's making him realize it.

Harry's in the middle of whispering the dirtiest words he can imagine into Zayn's ear when his phone rings. The last thing he wants to do is answer it and stop making Zayn tremble as he's making him. But he knows it's one of his boys based on the ringtone, so he backs away while giving an evil smile. "Maybe some other time time, yeah?"

Zayn says nothing.

Before he leaves, he glances down at Zayn's lower half.

"Whoa there. That's embarrassing." And he leaves the closet, laughing Zayn looks down to see a very tiny wet spot.

Wait... He just came in his pants?

Did he really just do that?

Did I really just do that?

He did.

I did.

Zayn Malik just did that.

Why did he do that?