Personal Assistant

Liam's P.O.V

When I took a step forwards I suddenly felt a blinding pain in my head. I clutched it in pain and winced. 

"Liam please let me take you to the hospital?" I shook my head, the last thing I wanted to do was wait in an over crowded room for 5 hours! In order to distract Kim as I pulled her over the road I reminded her of the reason why I nearly died.

"Josh" I stated. Kim was confused at first, before she stood still on the pavement.

"Oh man!"

"Just help me up the stairs and then I'll be fine ok"

"No" Kim said, it was her time to be adamant now. "I'm not leaving you...I'll just get Cameron to drop him off here" Kim explained. Who was Cameron? Kim's boyfriend?! No!

"Who's Cameron?!" I snapped. Kim frowned in confusion at my stern voice.

"My brother?"

"Oh....ok" Kim first pulled out her phone from her back pocket to text her brother. I leaned against the black rail as Kim fished for her keys. Kim sighed as she pressed her head against the door. "What's up?" I croaked, the blinding pain near my temple was starting to become unbearable. 

"I left in such a rush that I forgot to grab my keys! Did you?" Before I had opened my mouth Kim interrupted. "Of course not! You ran after me! God this is such a bad day!" I laughed and looked over my shoulder at the car park down below. It was a steep drop seeing how the car park was down below the house in the basement. "Liam look!" Kim pointed frantically. Kim ran to the banister and leaned over the banister to point at the ajar window. 

"Oh my god Kim! You're a genius!" Kim immediately began to climb the banister. I pulled her back down.

"Woah there Kimmy calm down" I said, Kim grunted and turned around to scowl at me. 

"First of all don't call me Kimmy....and secondly, do you have a better plan?!" I sighed but looked down at the intimidating car park down below. 

"That must be about a 20 foot drop!"

"The most I'd do is break a leg" Kim said as she started climbing. She sat on the banister and turned to face the window ledge. "It's about a metre, should I jump for it or stretch across the wall?" Kim asked, I sighed.

"Ok I'll hold you whilst you just feel for the ledge" I suggested, I grabbed Kim's waist when she giggled. 

"Liam what are you doing?!" Kim asked, through laughs.

"I'm sorry but I'd rather do this than for me to be the cause of your death!" I said, Kim edged closer to the window and I felt her slipping. I seized her waist more when Kim couldn't help but laugh. "Kim! Focus!" I ordered. Kim's nails finally reached the window ledge and before I could tell her what to do next Kim jumped! I stood in awe for a few moments as I watched her hang from the window handle. 

"I've got the handle! I've just gotta pull myself up!" Kim slowly but surely started to climb onto the wide window ledge when suddenly her hand slipped and she clung onto the window ledge. "AGH!!!!!!!!!!!" She screamed as she dangled against the wall. "LIAM HELP ME!" Kim cried. I gasped, what could I do?! I faced the front door and despite it being made from metal and wood I tried to bash it open. When it wouldn't budge I decided to get the umbrella stand on the right and thrusted it against the door until I felt that a dent was being made. I set it down and shoulder bashed the wood until I could see inside. But each bash took a knock to the head too. I whined in pain until I began to feel light headed. I looked back at Kim to see her helplessly hang from the window and I decided to push my pain threshold aside and walked down the steps of the house. "Liam?! Where are you going please don't leave me!" I inhaled deeply as I ran up the stairs and listened to Kim beg. "Listen I'm so sorry for being such a cow to you. You're actually a really nice guy not to mention an amazing big brother to Jo-" 

"AGHHH!" I ran into the door and went smashing onto the marble floor of the hallway. I spluttered as I looked up at the battered door. I slowly regained enough strength to bring myself to my feet but relied on the walls for help to reach Kim. I pulled up the window and looked down on Kim. Kim looked up at me with a hopeful sparkle in her eyes. 

"Oh my god Liam I have never been so happy to see anybody in my entire life!" She exclaimed. I laughed 

"What was that you were saying about being a really nice guy?" I joked.

"Another time Liam?" Kim suggested. I laughed before reaching down for her arms and getting a tight grasp on her wrists before pulling her into the house. When she was over the ledge I let her go and watched as she jumped inside. She ran up to me and wrapped her arms around me. "Thank you so so much Liam! I love you!" Kim gasped and my eyes widened in alarm. She slowly pulled away and looked up at me. 

"What?" I asked, Kim shook her head in refusal.

"I don't know where that came from! I am just so happy right now that-"

"Sh..." I put my finger to her lips. "It was only inevitable" I joked. 

"Oh shut up!" Kim teased, punching my shoulder lightly. She leaned back in for a tight hug when Josh stumbled over the broken door. He looked up at us in shock.

"O-K...." Kim's brother said.

"Mom and dad are going to be so mad..." Kim laughed and pulled away from me to close the window. Suddenly, I felt so dizzy I could barely stand up straight and my vision became blurred. Kim's brother stared at me worriedly.

"Erm you don't look so good" I felt myself losing my balance and taking a step back didn't help, making me drop to the floor with a thud. 

"LIAM!?"