Torture

Kim's P.O.V

Weirdly, Danny didn't talk the entire way home. He kept shaking his leg nervously which sort of put me on edge.

"Danny are you ok?" Danny ignored me. I inhaled deeply and suddenly couldn't wait to go home. Was getting back with Danny a mistake? The taxi slowly pulled to a stop and after throwing the money at the driver Danny suddenly grabbed my hand and lead me out of the taxi. "Woah slow down!" I said as we ran up the steps to the house. Danny grunted at the door as if telling me to unlock it. After getting inside Danny quickly changed his demeanour. 

"Fancy a swim?" He asked sweetly. I looked at him in confusion.

"Erm no, I think I'll go and have a lie down" I said, turning towards the stair case. 

"C'mon Kim!" Danny said quite abruptly. Quite frankly, I was getting a bit scared. Danny took hold of my hand again and dragged me towards the basement. "Kim!" I struggled out of his grasp. 

"Danny what are you doing?! Let me go!" Danny pulled me through the kitchen and we walked down the basement stairs. Danny dropped my hand when I saw what state Liam was in. "Liam?...LIAM?" My breathing quickened as I saw Selena standing besides Liam, smirking. Liam was tied up on the chair, but thank god he didn't look hurt. Selena folded her arms. 

"Confused?...Come closer" At the moment I was standing at the bottom of the stairs and I stood remaining there when Danny grabbed my elbow and hurled me towards Selena and Liam. I fell to my knees and immediately began to crawl towards Liam. I went to undo the rope around his legs when Selena grabbed me by my hair. Liam gave a muffled scream. I whinced in pain as Selena jolted my head back. "Get. Up" She instructed. I did as I was told. Selena laughed. "Now this can be very simple if you want....all I want is one thing"

"What?" I snapped.

"The password" I looked at her in confusion. 

"What password?"

"The one in Mr. and Mrs. Mason's room"

"I didn't even know there was a locker in there" Selena growled and threw away my hair. She paced around Liam. 

"Don't play dumb with me girl...tell me or else..." She looked down on Liam, who was staring at me helplessly. 

"But I genuinely don't know anything about that locker!" I screeched, on the edge of tears. Selena opened her mouth to talk when Liam managed to push the bandage away from his lips. 

"Selena! Kim doesn't know about that locker! Even Josh doesn't know!" Selena laughed. 

"Ok....have it your way" Selena looked across at Danny and laughed maliciously. All of a sudden Danny was pushing me towards the swimming pool. After one powerful shove I felt the water submerge me slowly but I soon found my feet. I stood on my tip toes but I was still underwater. I began to cry for help when I felt Danny's face come into focus. He grabbed me by the neck and held me up above the water. Selena was kneeling down and peering over at us. She laughed before walking to Liam and grabbing him by the throat also. "Now you have a choice....you can either not tell me the passcode and -" Danny held me beneath the water for a considerable amount of time. I should've taken a breath but I hadn't thought to, he slowly brought me back up and I spluttered for air. "Or...you can tell me and this will all be over"

"Selena...please...." Liam begged. 

"That doesn't sound like a password to me" Danny drowned me again. But this time I wasn't so sure if he was going to bring me back up. I tried tugging at his arm but his grip was tight. I began to feel weak but....

GASP

"Liam!" I spluttered. "Don't tell her!" Liam looked over his shoulder at me...did he have tears in his eyes? Liam sniffed sharply. 

"It's finger printed" Liam told Selena through gritted teeth. 

"Ugh, well that does make this a little more complicated...alright...come on then. Danny!" Selena beckoned Danny out of the pool and he did as he was told. He was about to let go of my life less neck but stopped. 

"What should I do with her?" He asked.

"Let her go"

"But she can't swim...she'll drown"

"So be it" Selena said with a shrug of her shoulders. Danny drifted to the side and pulled himself up whilst I flapped my arms frantically and tried to remain afloat. I watched them untie Liam as I tried to splash about and keep the water below me. I began to splutter and looked up at the ceiling as the water came over me...

"KIM!!" 

I had taken a huge breath, it should last me a good 30 seconds if I try my best. I was slowly falling to the bottom of the pool when I felt my eyes close...I was counting, as if I was counting down the seconds to my death. I desperately wanted to open my mouth for air but I knew I couldn't. My body rotated 180 degrees as I felt myself drop face flat onto the bottom of the pool floor. I felt the groves in the small square tiles and smiled as I recalled all the people I love...Josh...Mr. Mason...Mrs. Mason...Cameron...Li- suddenly I felt my arm being pulled, but I couldn't bring my eyes to open. I felt small little fingers wrap around my wrist and I knew this was Josh. He suddenly took hold of my face and brought me up to the surface. He slapped my cheek and I tried my hardest to open my eyes. As I regained my energy Josh kicked, whilst holding me, towards the edge of the pool.

"Kim...?" His little voice was enough for me to bring myself to my senses. I gasped and spluttered excessively. I grabbed the side of the pool and pulled myself out. Josh was helping me out of the water. 

"Josh?!" I looked up in alarm at his little worried face. I quickly tried to stand up but Josh restricted me. "Josh what are you doing here?! Where's mom and dad?!" 

"They let me in the house and have gone out, I came to find you Kim - what were you doing there? Did Liam put you there?" I shook my head. 

"Josh you have to get out of here"

"Why?" He asked solemnly. 

"Come here" I stood up and dragged Josh towards the steam room where I locked him inside. "Stay here and don't come out until I come fetch you...you understand?!" Josh nodded sadly. 

"But why Kim? What's happening?" 

"I love you" I kissed his head softly and walked off. 

Liam's P.O.V

I walked into my parent's room and Selena quickly spotted the locker. She walked over to it and stood patiently besides it. I slowly walked to it and stared for a few moments. Danny prodded my back. 

"Come on" He hurried. I sighed and placed my thumb up to the keypad. The locker door opened with a bleep and I stepped back, watching Danny and Selena look inside and steal the diamonds, rubys, wads of cash, family heir looms - everything. I was about to run back to Kim when...darkness. 

Kim's P.O.V

I stood around the corner of the bedroom door, watching as Danny and Selena looted. Liam was ready to run out of the room when suddenly Danny spun around and pulled a shot gun from his back pocket. He took hold of the nozzle and with one swift smack against his head he sent Liam flying to the floor. I gasped and turned back around the door corner. I felt myself begin to cry but instantly wiped away my tears.