LTS

Kim's P.O.V

"WHO THE HELL ARE THESE GUYS?!" I jumped with fright. I stepped forwards and brushed the hair behind my ear.

"They're-they're just s-some friends...."

"Friends?!"

"You call these idiots your friends Kim?!" I didn't really know what to say.

"I mean....yes...no?" I saw Eva whip her head up at me. She pushed Dylan off herself and stood up.

"We were just having a bit of fun" Eva tried to explain, Liam clenched his fist angrily. He gritted his teeth.

"Look around Kim! Look what they're doing to my home!" I gasped

"Your home?"

"Our home!" Liam quickly corrected. I shook my head in disgust, 

"I get it now..." I slapped Adam's shoulder "Gimme 2 minutes" I said, before running upstairs to my bedroom. I flung my wardrobe open and threw on the first pair of denim shorts and a halter neck top I could lay my eyes on. I put my hair up in a casual - messy bun and grabbed some tinted sunglasses to try and cover up the fact that I hadn't put on any eye makeup yet. 

Liam's P.O.V

"Our home!" Oh crap....what did I just say?! Kim's face dropped

"I get it now..." She said angrily. She turned to the boy. "Gimme 2 minutes" She told him before running up the stairs. I heard the bedroom door slam. Great(!) It had turned from me angry at her to her angry at me! I didn't mean it...of course it's her home too. Its probably more so her home than mine! Adam sighed and put forward his hand.

"I'm Adam....I think we got off on the wrong foot" I scoffed and batted his hand away from me. I scowled at Eva and folded my arms.

"If you have any respect left for Kim or my home you will get these two scum bags off my ground" Eva raised her eyebrows at me and laughed

"We're waiting for Kim" She replied

"Kim's not going with you guys!" I said, Eva laughed as we heard Kim return. I looked over my shoulder at her as she grabbed her handbag from the corner of the hallway. She walked back into the living room. 

"C'mon guys" She said.

"Where are you going?" I asked sincerely. 

"To breakfast...where I know I will have an equal status" Kim said bitterly. I opened my mouth to talk when Kim was already opening up the front door.

"Kim I-"

"Guys!" Eva grabbed Dylans hand and ran with him to the front door.

"See ya dude" Adam said, slapping my shoulder before walking towards Kim. 

"Don't wait up!" Kim shouted as she walked out of the door. 

"Kim it's only-"

'SLAM'

"11 o'clock..." I paced around the room. "UGH!" I kicked the sofa in frustration. 

Kim's P.O.V

"Kim are you sure you're alright?"

"Yeah why would I be?" I asked, forcing a smile. Eva sighed and got out of the car. 

"No reason"

I followed the guys into the cafe and sat down at the table as they bought over the croissants and juice. 

" 'Oh look at my multi million dollar mansion' !"