Making Him Pay

Kim's P.O.V

"I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR CHANCES AT EVER FINDING HAPPINESS!" Danny screamed in my face as he yanked my head back my hair, specks of his spit were hitting me in the face and I felt myself begin to break down.

"DANNY!" I pleaded, he gripped me by the shoulders and began screaming. 

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He screeched, shaking me vigourously. 

"I don't know!" I replied, he growled loudly as he threw me down to the floor. I took a deep breath as my chair smacked the ground. Luckily the chair had absorbed most of the impact but my head had bounced off the floor. I pressed my forehead against it and shook it slowly. Danny grabbed me by the neck and twisted my head to face him. Before he could open his mouth to talk I spat in his face. It was gross sure but I couldn't stand the sight of this maniac. He suddenly began to laugh, and I immediately began regretting doing that. Danny wiped away the spit off his forehead and chuckled softly, I didn't know what to expect. Danny sniffed sharply and set the chair straight, back down on the ground firmly. He began walking away and I exhaled deeply with relief, when he suddenly spun around and sprinted towards me it was like a horror film scene except there was nothing I could do to defend myself against this psychopath. He placed his hands around my throat and began strangling me. I gasped for air but he was relentless. He laughed in my face as the room began to spin, his laughs echoed in my ears but before I lost this battle I head butted him as powerfully as I could. He stumbled backwards and eventually lost his balance, causing him to fall backwards onto the ground. He jumped off the floor and was rushing back towards me when Selena stepped into the room. 

"Danny! This is me off, like I said yours will be here very soon ok?" Danny paid no notice of her and turned back to face me. I screamed at the top of my lungs but Danny put his hand over my mouth. 

"SHUT UP!" He ordered, I gave a muffled shout but it was no use. I tried to sob but it was hard to cry when you can't breathe very well. I looked around the room frantically, realising that this was the place where I was going to die and nobody even knows I'm here except-LIAM? LIAM?! My eyes widened in shock when I saw Liam's head poking around the warehouse door, what the?! He must've understood me over the phone! He's here to save me! I tried to talk but Danny's hand not only restricted me from doing so, but he was cutting off my air supply. He was suffocating me. I tried wriggling my head free but it was no use. "You should be thanking me Kim...besides what have you got to live for anyway?" I stared into his eyes until my vision went out of focus. I tried coughing but it felt like my lungs were going to implode. I looked across at the doorway, but there was no sight of Liam, I hoped he hadn't gone for help I was running out of time! I tried speaking and vigourously tried pulling my head away from his hand, I knew I had seconds left....

"LET HER GO!" 

"UGH" Danny was thrown to the ground and I spluttered for air, as I regained my breath Liam mercilessly kicked Danny in his stomach making him turn bright red. Danny was rolling around in pain and as he came to terms with what had happened Liam untied the ropes wrapped around me. I jumped up into his arms and laughed into his neck.

"Liam! You're alive!" He chuckled and pulled away from me.

"And you're ok!" We were both beaming into eachother's eyes when I heard a gun being cocked. I gasped and looked over Liam's shoulder to see Selena posing her gun at us, I looked into Liam's eyes one last time before pushing him aside....

BANG

Liam's P.O.V

"Liam! You're alive!" I laughed and pushed myself away from Kim 

"And you're ok!" I exclaimed, she was smiling up at me and it felt so good, I loved seeing her smile. Suddenly, she gasped and the next thing I knew she pushed me to the ground away from her. In confusion i whipped my head up at her only to see her lying on the floor, gasping for breath. I crawled over to her and saw the gun shot in her stomach. I panted and pressed down on it. She yelped in pain, I couldn't bare it! "Kim! Kim I promise you're going to be ok!" I said wearily. Kim had tears in her eyes but managed a smile...

"I-It's ok Liam...I'm happy..."

"No Kim don't do this ok don't do this to me!" I begged. 

"Liam, my-my back...this...I-I-I'm done for..."

"No you're not Kim! You're going to be fine!" Kim placed her hand up to my cheek.

"I'm sorry Liam...." She whispered softly.

"No Kim c'mon what did we say? No more sorries! KIM!" Kim smiled and dropped her head left...I sobbed and buried my head into her stomach. 

BANG

I whipped my head up and couldn't see Selena, dad must've got her! I sniffed sharply and picked Kim up off the floor bridal style.

"DAD! WE NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL QUICKLY!" I rushed as fast as I could to the doorway and looked down at Kim. "Kim? Can you hear me?" I heard a faint murmer, this was good! I was running to the door when Selena stepped onto the concrete, the sound of her high heels echoeing in the room. She still had her gun poised...I shook my head.

"DON'T YOU THINK YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH DAMAGE?!" I bellowed, she smirked.

"I wouldn't shout at the person holding the gun Liam" She said, cocking the gun. "Goodbye" I gasped and spun around to put my back to her. 

BANG

BANG 

BANG

I dropped to my knees on the first bullet, Kim rolled out of my arms on the second and the last bullet made me collapse to the ground. I looked across at Kim, who slowly opened her eyes. She stretched out her arm for me to take...

"I love you Kim" I softly said

"I love you" Kim mouthed, as if she no longer had the energy to speak. Her eyes finally closed...as did mine.

BANG