Finding Her...

Josh's P.O.V

"What are you waiting for Josh? Ring Kim!" Liam said in a hoarse voice, his face had regained some colour and he was no longer doubled over in pain. Dad had rang his doctor friend and asked him to come over and see to Liam, seeing how he was adament he wasn't going to the hospital. After he gave him some tablets he told daddy he would have to be taken to the hospital in the evening but what he'd given him should ease the pain slightly and the tight bandages around his head should also do the trick temporarily. We were standing by the front door and I held my wrist before my eyes, ready to press the button on my smart watch to phone Kim, but daddy took hold of my wrist. 

"I don't know..." Daddy whispered, rubbing his chin. "If they realise Kim's wearing the watch, they'll destroy it before she could answer and then we wouldn't even be able to track her location"

"So lets just track her location first"

"That may take quite a while son"

"But Kim always has her phone on vibrate anyway, so only she would be able to realise it's ringing"

"That's true dad" Liam said in agreement.

"But is it worth the risk? We could track her instead and just wait a few hours-"

"No dad. We have no time. We'll have to take the risk" Liam said sternly. Dad sighed. 

"Josh..." He gave me a little nod. I pressed the button on my smart watch and we all eagerly stared down at it, the dialling tone seemed to be deafening and my heart was in my throat. I hoped we had done the right thing...

Kim's P.O.V

"What?"

"Take me back" Danny was speechless, a hopeful smile emerged across his face but it immediately disappeared. 

"You can't be serious"

"I am Danny I am! I didn't realise that for all those years you actually liked me...." Danny seemed to remain unconvinced. "Back" I added. Danny took a step back as if in shock. "Yes Danny, I liked you too!" 

"I knew it! I knew it Kim!" Danny dashed to my side and held my hands in his. "We could've been so good together...."

"We still can" I whispered, dipping my head down and staring deep into his eyes. Danny finally nodded his head when suddenly

BRRRRRRR 

BRRRRRR

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion when I realised my wrist was tickling. I looked down behind the chiar at my arms to see my wrist watch lighting up. I gasped and prayed Danny couldn't hear but to my horror he snatched the watch off my wrist, bringing him back to reality. He chuckled lightly before answering the call. 

"K-K-IM!" The voice was breaking up, which was to be expected from all the water damage it must've suffered. 

"K-KIM C-an yoU H.ear ME?" I began to sob. 

"Well well...." Danny said, peering down at the phone. Josh gasped. 

"D-Danny...lISten to me jUst l-listen....we can sort something - something out here"

"We don't need to, everything's going in my favour...goodbye'' I gasped and before he ended the call I had do something.

"LIAM! OUR LITTLE SECRET! OUR LITTLE SECRET!" I repeated the words frantically and Danny immediately ended the call before Liam could even give me any sign that he'd heard me. I whimpered as Danny approached me...eyes widened in horror. 

"You said you wanted to be with me" 

"Danny let me explain"

"You lied to me!" He clenched his fists.

"Danny please-"

"YOU HURT ME AGAIN!" He roared, I was petrified, I didn't know what he was going to do to me....

Liam's P.O.V

"LIAM! OUR LITTLE SECRET! OUR LITTLE SECRET!" 

And the line went dead....Josh and dad looked at me in confusion and I was equally as confused until it hit me!

"I know where she is!" 

************

We reached the field....but I didn't understand where could she be? I hope to god I have got this right...we looked around the field and I sprinted over to the fence where the park was but there was no sign of Kim in there....I held my head in my hands and crouched down to the floor. 

"Son....it's time to go to the police now" I grunted in anger.

"Dad! She could be half way across the world before they do anything!" I pounded the ground angrily when I suddenly heard a distant bang. I whipped my head up and noticed the steel warehouse across the field, hiding behind the large hill of saw dust where the cranes were parked. I laughed in joy. "DAD! DAD!" Before I said anything else I started sprinting towards the warehouse, my head was banging and my back felt like it was ready to split. The back of my legs felt like they were on fire and before I knew it I was limping towards the entrance. I whinced in pain and leant against the steel as I caught my breath. Dad and Josh soon joined me besides the entrance of the warehouse and I was about to run into the warehouse when I suddenly heard Selena's voice approach us. 

"Of course it's not real money! Just some paper notes" Selena laughed and I pushed Josh and Dad back around the edge of the warehouse, before Selena caught notice of us. "But Drake...where is this car already?!" She laughed. "I know...sorry baby I'm just getting a bit anxious...oh don't worry about it the car's arrived" She ended the call and walked into the warehouse. "Danny! This is me off, like I said yours will be here very soon ok?" I heard a spine shivering scream coming from inside and I gritted my teeth in fury. Selena laughed and walked back out, I poked my head around the corner and saw Selena loading the shifty looking grey mercedes with the bag of money from our safe. I ran to stop her when dad put his hand on my shoulder.

"You find Kim, we can sort Selena out" He told me. I looked down at Josh, who had a little brave smile across his face - which had a hint of terror weighing it down. I ruffled his hair and nodded. "And make sure he pays for what he's done to her..."

"Oh don't worry dad...he will"

-----------------

Hey guys! As you can probably tell the next chapter is going to include a lot of action, so this was just the set up for it! It was quite boring sorry!

Thank you so much mona-exo-suho and abeola for your kind words about my exams : ) and thanks moonnaaee, sapphire1326 and eshushyk for all of your comments I love reading them and sorry if any of it is confusing! 

Thanks, Kiz xxx