The hoover dance!

Kim's P.O.V

At around 12 o'clock Liam finally stumbled down stairs, he slid into a kitchen stool and waited for me to serve him his breakfast.

"Sleep ok son?" Mr. Mason asked him

"Yep" He mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Good, so Josh is at school I have a meeting and your dad is going to be in his office all day so don't disturb him. Kim is always going to be busy but if you do need a help unpacking I'm sure Kim will help you right?" Mrs. Mason looked at me I nodded

"Of course"

***********

"#Fire away! Fire away! I am TITANIUM!!"

"KIM?!"

I jumped, I swore I just heard my name. I pulled the earplugs from my ear and slowly turned around. I'd been listening to music as I went around with the hoover, when Mr. Mason was home I didn't like to blast the music through my speakers as I usually do. Leaning against the sofa was Liam softly laughing at me to himself. I dropped the earplugs in utter embarrassment. I can't believe that somebody had just heard me sing like that! I am such a bad singer that this had crossed all levels of embarrassment!

"Ok so I just had my most embarrassing moment ever" I whispered to myself, knowing Liam wouldn't hear this.

"I just wanted to know where the spare hangers are kept?"

"E-er I'll just go and get them for you..." I said, looking down to the floor in shame and rushing out of the room. My foot suddenly got tangled up in the hoover wires and I tripped up. I smacked my chin off the ground and looked up at Liam who's feet I'd landed at. He looked like he was sincerely trying not to laugh at me, turning slightly red! Without another word, he stuck out his hand for me to take. I willingly took it and he brought me back up to my feet. He bent back down to untangle my feet as I covered my face with my hands. "Ok so I just had my two most embarressing experiences within a minute of each other....that's pretty memorable" I continued to whisper to myself. Liam stood back up.

"Maybe I should hold your hand until we get upstairs?" Liam joked, I gave him an unamused look before walking off. I could tell Liam was watching me walk out, waiting until I was out of sight before bursting out laughing!

Liam's P.O.V

I walked into the living room to find Kim dancing with the hoover wire with one hand and pushing the hoover forward with the other hand. She had her earplugs in and was actually singing along to what sounded as the song 'Titanium'. She was singing it pretty good, except for the high pitched note where her voice wobbled slightly. She had her back to me so I began to laugh a little, it was a funny sight to see especially when she always seems to serious around me. I stepped forward to ask her something.

"Er? Kim? I was just going to ask where the spare hangers are?"

"#You shoot me down....But I won't fall!! I am TITANIUMMM!!"

"Kim?" She couldn't hear me at all.

"#Fire away! Fire away! I am TITANIUM!!"

"Er? Kim? I was just going to ask where the spare hangers are?" I said a little louder, when I realised that over the noise of the hoover and her music she wouldn't hear me I screeched. "KIM?!" She finally turned around. She immediately pulled out her earplugs, looking very alarmed. I put my fist in front of my mouth to cover up the fact that I was laughing at her. I heard her mutter something to herself under her breath before I repeated my question. "I just wanted to know where the spare hangers are kept?"

"E-er I'll just go and get them for you..." Kim told me nervously before rushing towards me out of the room. She kept her head down when suddenly I saw her feet become tangled up in the hoover wires. I tried to warn her but before I could Kim was already at my feet and I tried even harder to restrain myself from laughing. I felt myself get hot as I needed to burst out in laughter but when Kim looked up at me innocently I calmed down and stuck out my hand to help her up. After bringing her back up to her feet I bent down to untangle her feet when I got deja vu from hearing Kim mutter something else again. I stood back up and in order to break up the silence I tried to make a little joke.

"Maybe I should hold your hand until we get upstairs?" I joked, Kim simply gave me an unamused look before successfully managing to walk out of the living room this time, I politely waited until she was out of sight before releasing all of my laughter in one go!