The apologies

Hello everybody! Just a very quick thank you to everybody who is still reading my book! I'm shocked! I especially wanted to say a big thank you to "Kristy1223" , "Lovely_in_Lace", "AjunaMelt" and "TurtlePie" - I hope that's everyone! (I'm very sorry if I've forgotten someone!)Thank you so much guys! Please comment I want to know how your finding the story line! There is so much action to come yet though! Thanks, Kiz : ) xxx

-----------

Liam's P.O.V

I'd just slammed the door in Kim's face, I thought it was about time she got a taste of her own medicine! But as soon as I'd done so I leaned against the door and started laughing! Think about it, opening up your door to find this usually-very-moody girl in nothing but her bath towel and hair towel only for her hair towel to fall off just to add to her embarrassment when she finally stops mouthing off and realising that whatever she was screaming her head off for was right besides her!! I don't know...I just found it hilarious! 

Kim's P.O.V

I was pacing around my bedroom for god knows who long, twiddling my thumbs, biting my lip and twirling my hair in a panic. I shouldn't have accused Liam so hastily, especially considering what he did for me last night; I don't know many guys who would've looked after me as well as Liam did last night. I really should say sorry. And not just for last night, but for everything! I mean the stubborn attitude, the snooping around in his private business, and now this accusation. I owed him a big apology, and soon, before I did anything else equally stupid!

Liam's P.O.V

After spending a few hours in my bedroom alone I decided I'd better talk to Kim. Even though it was Kim's turn to say sorry this time, I knew I was at fault too. I mean, I really shouldn't have gone off on one yesterday when I saw Kim sneaking around, especially when I didn't even give her a chance to explain! And not to mention the fact that I nearly got her killed by that stupid gang yesterday, and kicked her out of the nightclub, and I dunno, it just seems like as soon as I arrived I've made her life miserable! Or am I just being paranoid? I mean in each and every one of those incidents Kim did bring it on herself....I need some advice.

Josh's P.O.V

"What if I'm just overreacting?"

"What if Kim is the one at fault?"

"What if I'm the one at fault?"

"Should I be the one to say something first?"

"What do you think sensei?"

"FOR THE LAST TIME I DON'T KNOW! I'M 8 YEARS OLD!" I exclaimed, walking towards the bedroom door. Liam chuckled and grabbed my top, pulling me back.

"Ok ok I'm sorry it's that I-"

"There you go" I stated. Liam frowned in confusion. "Now was that so hard? To apologise?" Liam raised my eyebrows in shock

"Oh my god! You little genius! You're right! It really wasn't that hard!"

"Can I please go and colour now?"

"Come on buddy I need your help here!" Liam said, beginning to go in a little strop with me.

"Liam, heres the facts" I told him, lying down the cold hard truth. "Kim....can be hard to manage...." Liam crossed my legs, trying to concentrate. "But I love her. She makes me laugh....she cries when I cry.....shes never been late picking me up.....shes the best thing that ever happened to this family and she managed to fill that little space in my heart that-that" I looked up into Liam's eyes. "That you left when you went to America"

"Aww buddy! I'm so sorry dude!" Liam pulled me up into his laps and started mollycoddling me.

"Liam!" I wailed, Liam laughed and set me back down on the floor. I ran to the door. "So I should say sorry?!"

"YES!" I said, slamming the door.

Kim's P.O.V

I'd been cleaning the house for a good 3 hours non stop. It was the only thing taking my mind off Liam. I needed to apologise but I was too busy procrastinating!

"Kim.....darling you've been like a machine! How about you just take a little break?" Mr. Mason yelled, I turned the hoover off for a moment.

"No it's ok, there's just so much to do but in so little time!" I said, turning the hoover back on. Josh came strolling into the living room, with his colouring book in his arms. I turned the hoover off and rushed towards him. Josh looks frightened for a few moments before rolling his eyes.

"Oh Kim....please don't tell me you're gonna want to talk about Liam apologising to you?" I laughed and waved him off.

"Don't be silly!" Josh gave a sigh of relief. "This is about me apologising to him!" I said, Josh moaned.

"C'mon then, lemme hear it!" Josh made me laugh,

"So what do you think? Should I apologise first?-" Josh opened his mouth to talk. "No I mean I am going to apologise but when-" Josh opened his mouth to talk. "No I mean how?!" I started to pace around the room, almost as if I was talking to myself. "After all it was him who shouted at me like that, and it was him who nearly got me killed by a gang!" I scoffed. "But it was me who was snooping, and it was me who decided to go off partying and leaving things as they were..." I sighed. "What do you think Josh?" I turned around to face Josh. Only to find; Liam. Oh. Sugar. How much had he heard?! How stupid did he think I am now?! Talking to myself like this! I opened my mouth to talk when Liam simply decided to walk over to the mantel place and pick up his earphones. He gave a little smile before walking off. Oh great. This just made things ten times more awkward! Now he knew what I was thinking!

**********

After doing as much cleaning as I possibly could without dropping off from exhaustion I decided to pack up the hoover. It was a struggle trying to get the bulky hoover up the stairs into the laundry rooms. I pulled the hoover up the stairs and walked up backwards. I reached half way up the staircase when I forgot to take a step up and fell backwards, the hoover fell out of my grasp and I muffled my ears, waiting for the bangs as the hoover fell down the stairs, breaking the expensive newly purchased hoover. I'd closed my eyes too, seeing how I hated such loud noises, but when I heard no sound after a few seconds I opened my eyes to see Liam, who had caught the hoover in a single hand. Despite being so heavy Liam didn't look as if he was struggling to hold it up in the air but rather he was doing mini weight lifting! He set the hoover down on the floor and walked up the stairs. He extended his hand and I took it willingly. I stood up and dusted myself off.

"Thanks"

"No problem"

And that was that.