Oh Say Can You See?

Start from the beginning

It wasn't a bad idea, it's been quite a while since I ran or done any fitness and I gotta stay in shape or I'll be a blob if I am not serious about my health. I got up and went through my suitcase to find my Nike white sports bra, fitted shorts and floral ZX Flux Adidas. I put my hair up into a ponytail and walked towards the door.

He grabbed the key to the room and stashed it in his shorts, running out the room with me to the elevator. "We're just going to do a run around the hotel once. Nothing major."

I nodded in agreement. "I'm down for it." I pushed the first floor button. "after that breakfast?"

Quickly the elevator went down to the first floor, when it opened we began jogging out through the lobby. The breeze hit my face as soon as we were out, I felt a little winded at first but then got to running. "Race me!" I challenged him. "loser buys winner breakfast and gets to be laborer to winner."

He raised his eyes, "You got a deal hotshot," he smirked. "on your mark, get set go!"

I run at my best speed like my life depended on it, I do love a good challenge to be honest. I could barely see things clearly running the speed I was going but the rush and adrenaline was amazing for me, I was speeding up past him with a sneaky smile on my face having confidence I could beat him. "Take that bitch," I sniggered at him looking back. I look forward and before I realize it's too late, I run into a pack of bunnies meanwhile he skips over them and is now past me.

He chuckles, "Who's the bitch now, honey?" I caught up, a little behind him as he was almost more than half way to the lobby. I tried to speed up so I wouldn't be victim to him but it looks like he was well on his way to winning already.

Come on Ash, what's wrong with you? Where is that sense of butch lesbian to beat out any guy? I guess I didn't have it anymore when Eliza came into my life and turned me into a lipstick lesbian or maybe I wasn't feeling myself this morning or was it the fact that I tried out dick for the first time last night and enjoyed it. Caught up in my thoughts I slow down absentmindedly. Then out of my thoughts as soon as Dylan shouts "Yes!" I snap out and know then breakfast is on me but I don't mind it at all.

I come where he is at the lobby, walking towards my winner and shaking his hand with congratulations. He gives me a friendly smile and gingerly shook my hand, we walk then, arms linked to the pet spot. We had to keep Gia there for one night before letting her in our room. The hotel claims they had to do observations before letting a pet stay in a room or be around in the hotel. We pick her up from the observation room, going in the lady hands me Gia. Dylan took her from the lady while I signed Gia out of observation, at last giving the woman money as she handed me back the observation papers; It left a good review. I was asked by her to give a rating of the observation.

Gia looked well in health like she was taken care of and well fed. I left a three star rating. "Thank you Ms. Black, come back again anytime soon."

We left. Dylan walked Gia to the elevator, I pressed a button once we were in to our floor. "That was fun," Dylan said. "I like now having the choice to be able to do what I want to the one who lost-- this will be one interesting day." he leaned into me; Causing me to back into an elevator wall. He kissed my forehead.

"Oh," was all I could say.

He darkly chuckled. "Don't fret Ash," he started. "I won't do anything that your ex girlfriend wouldn't have sexually done to you, anything but leave you-- That was a stupid choice she went on and made." he pulled my hand up to his lips and kissed my knuckle.

I slightly blushed. "Oh." again.

I picked my up with one arm over his shoulder as the elevator opens; Taking me to our room. I asked to be put down but saw my little attempt hadn't budged a bit. He scanned the door with the key. It opened without him having to touch it, instantly he lets Gia's leash go and she barks, roaming through the room.