"I'm Mr. Smith but Senior, I'm her grandfather" he smirked shaking his hand firmly and looking between both Mr. Romeo and I. Fuck he knows. There's nothing to know but he knows.

"Oh I'm sorry well its nice to meet you Sir" he looked at me again. I felt his eyes digging through my soul. There were so many things unsaid that were easily said with our eyes.

"Grandpa this is my french teacher Mr. Romeo, Mr. Romeo this is my Grandfather." Fucking Universe.

"You can call me Jacob its nice to meet you Mr. Smith" He said giving a cheeky smile and holding onto his son's hand. My heart just melted at the site. This has to be a dream.

"Its nice to meet you to. Would you two like to join us?" he asked looking at cute little Calvin. and picking up his fork again to eat the pie. I should be working but Sandy will understand, besides I was off in a few minutes.

"I wouldnt want to intru-"

"Nonsense come join us" I cut him off smilling extremely hard. I was so happy to see him again. Just being in his presence sent my heart soaring and to meet his son only took things further. I took there orders quickly and brought them their food before sitting next to Calvin.

Mr. Romeo sat next to my Grandpa and they instantly started talking, so I decide to talk to Calvin. I should have been nervous that my very overprotective grandfather was talking to not only my teacher but also I man I had a huge crush on. But I tossed that thought away before I dwelled on it too much and refocusing on Calvin.

"Hi Calvin" I said with a sweet smile.

"Hi whats your name" he smiled back mouth filled with food.

"I'm Angie" I giggled.

"Your pretty Angie. Can I call you Ann" He's so sweet I cant resist.

"Aww thank you of course you can" he smiled and started to play with his toy cars.

"Can I play with you"

"Yeah..... here take this..." he gave me the car and told me what to do. I wonder were he got that from.

Jacob's POV

When I walked into my favorite diner. And spotted Angie my heart skipped a beat. I dont know what this 17 year old girl is doing to me. I think she put a spell on me. I've known her for a day and she is all i think about. And I know I shouldn't but, I can't stop if i tried. She just has this aura about her that makes me so captivated by her.

Jacob POV

"What would you guys like?" Angie asked pulling out her pen and paper. I didn't need the menu since we always get the same thing.

"Steak and eggs for me medium well and chocolate chip waffles for my guy here" I said to her never breaking eye contact. I knew she was nervous cause she wouldn't stop shaking. I loved the affect i had on her. She nodded and rolled her way to the kitchen. She was so fucking cute and I was trying my hardest not to make my attraction to her obvious to her grandpa.

Angie came back shortly after with out food. That's why i loved this place; fast and always delicious. And i don't mean just the food.

Michael and I were discussing how Angie was doing in school, i really couldn't say much since it had only been the first day. I did reassure him that I could tell how bright she was, and knew she would be impeccable in my class. I tried my hardest not to look at her but it seemed impossible. She had me in a spell. I kept stealing glances at Angie and how she was playing with Calvin. I could tell Calvin really liked her. She is definitely someone special. Every time she laughed my ears felt heaven. I wanted to make her laugh, I wanted to be the reason she smiled.