"Hmm whats your favorite show" I spoke rather quickly wanting to crawl in a ball and die. I could never look like those girl. I tried to hide the jealousy  and insecurity in my voice but didn't do very well.

"Haha, is someone a little jelly?" He cocked at me with that sexy smirk. Fuck!

"No" I said way to quickly "just answer my question" I admit I was a LITTLE jealous; just a little.

"Don't be, you're sexier and urm I'll have to say The Office they crack me up" he laughed probably thinking of the show. He was so cute when he laughed, I felt my heart skip just of the sound.

"Strictly teacher student Mr. Romeo" I said firmly trying to convince my heart to shut up.

"Sorry i was just telling you the truth" He said with all seriousness.

"How old are you" he questioned. I knew this would come up sooner or later.

"17 you?"

"22" He said and my jaw dropped. He was so young to be a teacher. He must of worked his ass off to get here. That's so admirable, which made him even more attractive. Brains and body. Fuck! I'm losing my shit.

"when's your birthday" I questioned.

" October 18 you?

"SHUT UP!!! MY BIRTHDAY IS OCTOBER 17" I said excited. Why was I excited I have no idea.

"Really that's weird but cool at the same time" he said laughing at my out burst

"Yea really weird" I said nervously laughing.

We continued playing and so far he new almost everything about me, and I knew everything about him. And it felt so great to finally know him on a personal level. All of this felt normal and natural. I'm usually a nervous wreck around buys but with Mr. Romeo it all felt neutral.

He knew that I had a evil sister but loving parents. I didn't tell him were I lived or how I lived. Its embarrassing. When Heather was my friend back in freshman year she blew it all in my face and told the whole school. Everyone made fun of me for months for being less fortunate.

He told me about his old life. How he used to be a fuck boy until he had his son. I was kind of hurt by the many women he slept. I wanted him only for myself. He also talked about his family, his mom Daisy and dad Cole split up when he was 10. He has no siblings, he moved in with his dad after the divorce. He doesn't talk to his mom much which is sad. I told him he should call her you only get one mom in the end, he said he would though. On the other hand he said he would introduce me to his son, which I was really excited for. I loved children and the thought of him being all daddy like turned me on. Fuck! You can tell the way he talks about him he loves being a father and I cant wait to meet Calvin. He also told me about his witch of a ex-girlfriend Melissa. How could she just leave her own child that's just low.

"This was nice" I said looking at my hands seemingly being the most intriguing things in the world.

"What was?" He asked looking for my eyes, leaning closer so the his elbows rested it. He was so close and our legs slightly brushed against each other for longer this time. I held my whimper in and looked into his eyes. Big mistake.

"Talking to you, it was nice" I said looking into his beautiful eyes. He looked at me and gave me a warm smile that made my heart melt.

"It was nice" He said looking over my face slowly. He made me so hot and bothered just by the look in his eyes.

I was sure to say that Mr. Romeo was just my friend. And nothing more, knowing that I wanted more.  I would have to just hold my feeling down. The class was over and I was sitting in the back of the class waiting for the other students.