Date?

Yui flushed bright red at the question she was just asked. That question repeated itself in her head again and again.

'Wanna go on a date with me?'

She looked straight in front of herself, looking like she will malfunction. Like her brain will explode or just straight up pop out of her head.

"Is that a yes?" Haru asked the silent girl.

"I-I guess..." She stuttered, flustered completely.

"Yay! I'll come at your house at 7 PM straight today! Prepare to have the most fun of your life!" Haru said happily and pretty much walked home.

Yui analyzed the situation. How smart he was. She was heading home and he just waited for her, which he usually never did. That caught her off guard and it was basically guaranteed that she would say yes. That sly bastard.

Yui nervously walked home. Mom will be home when he comes. What will she say? Maybe she should just keep it a secret? And Haru is usually weird, so what if he does something stupid? Ugh, mom will cause a scene.

When she walked inside of her home, she immidately started getting ready. She put on more make up than she usually did and even curled her hair.

When she was done, she was checking herself out in the mirror. She didn't like the way she looked. As soon as she wanted to switch outfits, Saito walked inside her room.

"Going out?" He asked, a bit surprised.

"No..." She mumbled.

"Oh, you're just randomly curling your hair?" Saito commented.

"Did you need something?" Yui asked in an annoyed tone.

"Um, yeah, can you give me your math homework?" He asked.

"So you can copy it?" She asked, sounding disappointed.
"Haha, noooo! So I can, um, compare it to see if it's correct!" He said quickly.

"Stop lying and do your own damn homework." She stated angrily and pushed him outside her room.

Just then she heard the doorbell. She ran as fastly as she could so she could be the one to open it. But Saito was too first.

"Usami?" Saito asked in surprise.

"Hello! Is your sister here?" He asked, peeking his head inside.

Saito looked at Yui and gave her a grin. She blushed.

"It's not what you think!" She yelled.

"Sure it isn't." Saito commented.

"What's not what it looks like?" Satoko walked into the room in an annoyed manner.

Yui sprinted to the door and closed in the fastest way possible. Her mother gave her a suspicious look.

"One of Saito's stupid friends are out there! I'll get them away!" Yui said quickly.

"You have friends?" His mom's questioned.

"That's true!" Saito confirmed dumbly.

"Fine, do whatever you want, Yui." Her mother smiled and went upstairs.

Yui opened the door and Haru walked in in a confused manner.

"Thank you so much." Yui thanked Saito.

"Oh, we're having a secret relationship? Awesome!" Haru yelled happily.

Yui shushed him and put an hand on his mouth. She glared at him and he gave her a cheery smile.

"Have fun on your date. I'll tell mom you're in your room studying if she asks." Saito said nonchalantly.

"I'm surprised you didn't react." Haru said.

"That's because I'm not an overly protective bastard." Saito glared at Haru.

"Mitsuki isn't getting a boyfriend as long as I can help it." Haru answered firmly.

"I-I wasn't talking about that!" Saito blushed.

"Saito, stop talking to yourself like a madman! The neighbours will call child services on me!" Satoko yelled from upstairs, thinking that Yui already went shooing off Saito's friends.

"I'll be going now..." Yui said while pulling Haru by the hand.
"Have fun." Saito said dryly.

As soon as they went out, Haru started talking loudly.

"So, I couldn't really tell you this in school because I can't risk someone hearing us." Haru turned to her.

Yui's face went serious. What could he possibly have to say that was so important?

"It's kinda hard to explain... I just have to take you there!" Haru added happily, and took her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked worriedly.

"West side." Haru answered.

Her eyes winded in surprise.

"West side? Are you crazy!?" She yelled.

"Believe me, it isn't as dangerous as it's believed to be." Haru assured her.

"Are we doing something illegally?" She asked, which made the most logical sense.

"It's not like you had any objections of doing illegal things before." Haru said, finally turning serious.

She quieted down and looked at the floor. She still felt guilty for that. But it's for the better, she knew it was.

"Oh, sorry! I didn't mean to make you feel mad about yourself!" He quickly apologized, seeing how she turned quiet.

"It's okay..." She sighed and followed him.

The west side of town took about one hour to get to. Haru even got a special ride, the same guy who Hitomi ordered on Saito's last trip. Since then he's been quite useful to Haru as well.

When they finally did get there, it was dark and a thing couldn't be seen. Haru turned on the lights on his phone and went straight without any thought. Yui got a bit scared and Haru, being the gentleman he trained to be, held her hand. She appreciated it quite a bit. They came all the way to the forest. Yui was surprised how there wasn't any demons around for now. Haru stopped in his tracks. Yui looked at him in confusion. She didn't know what to expect, and mentally punched herself for trusting Haru way too much.

Haru pulled out a key from his pocket. He started walking around with the key in his hand, pointed as if he was looking for a keyhole.

"What are you doing?" Yui asked, not quite sure what to feel.

"It should be somewhere around here..." Haru mumbled, still searching for the inexistent keyhole.

When Yui wanted to question what he was doing, she heard a clang.

Haru smiled and turned the key in mid air. Suddenly, a door appeared. Yui was dumbfounded, and tried to get what the hell just happened. Haru opened the door.

"Ladies first." He said elegantly and smiled brightly.