Soon, we were pulling up into the parking lot of the airport. I pulled out the CD and we both got out of the car. We said our goodbyes to Kyle and walked off into the airport. It all went by so quickly, we both went through the security together, laughing and cracking jokes like we always did. But then it was time to say our goodbyes. We stopped and turned to eachother, her flight was on the other side of the airport, and mine was just before us. We smiled weakly at eachother and pulled one another into a tight hug.

"I'm going to miss you, dork." I giggled in her shoulder.

She sniffled and let out a small laugh "I'm going to miss you, too."

We pulled away and I began tearing up, while Sam was already crying, I wiped her tears and smiled to her.

"We'll be reunited before you know it." I told her reassuringly.

Sam smiled and nodded. We gave eachother one more hug before pulling away once again.

"Goodbye, Becca." She said as she grabbed her bags.

I smiled "Bye, Sammy." I said.

And with that, she turned and walked off to her flight. I sighed as I watched her for a moment before I grabbed my bags and sat down in a navy leather chair, waiting for my flight to be called. I pulled out my phone and began scrolling through tumblr, growing tired of waiting. Yes, I realize I was being impatient but I haven't seen my family in months, it's torturous waiting like this. I sighed once more and continued scrolling through tumblr, chuckling every once in a while whenever I found something funny or cute. I came across an edit of Dan Howell and Phil Lester, it was a gif of them hugging passionately. In the middle of the gif was a text in bold white letters that read 'I'll Always Have My Best Friend'. I smiled weakly, allowing a tear to drop from my cheek. The edit reminded me of Sam, Derek, Kyle, and Amy. I'm going to miss them a lot, but I'll see them soon enough. It's not like this is the end for us, not like one of us is going to die or move away or be kidnapped. So it's all good.

I soon stopped scrolling and turned off my phone in an instant, that feeling was back. The feeling of someone staring at me was back and it was coming from right behind me, so I turned. I looked to see him, Felix. He was behind me sitting in a chair exactly like the others and staring at me with a smirk planted on his face. I growled before standing and walked up to him.

"What the hell so you're stalking me now?!" I asked angrily.

Felix chuckled "Uh, actually princess I'm waiting for my flight home." He stated amusingly.

I hated that about him, he thought this was funny, like it was some kind of joke when really it was just plain off annoying.

"Oh good for you, mate. How's about you entertain yourself without being a total creep!" I shouted "Stop staring at me, for the last time." I stated as I walked away back to my seat.

I heard him chuckle behind me and rolled my eyes in annoyance. This guy was really pissing me off, why the hell was he staring at me? What the hell did he want? If he wanted to get with this then he is dreaming because even the thought makes my stomach churn in utteral disgust. I would never date a class A asshole like himself, yes, he is hot as hell but his personality is what makes his looks worthless. I groaned angrily before pulling back out my phone, I was growing bored again. I've been here for what seems like hours when it's only been fourth five minutes, that's the thing I hate about airports. Things bore you so much it causes time to seem as if it's going slower than usual. I no longer felt the feeling behind me which left me curious as to what he was doing. I know I shouldn't care but for some odd reason I did. Maybe it's my desperate need to entertainment? I slowly turned my head to glance behind me, but did not see him in his seat, he completely disappeared. I furrowed my eyebrows in utteral confident, where the hell did he go? I looked around me but saw no sign of him, not by the shops, the people, nowhere. Are you joking right now? Isn't he going to miss his flight?

Wait, what the hell am I talking about? I shouldn't even care! God I need to get out of her fast before I absolutely lose my-

"Flight to Louisiana now arriving, please come forward." I heard the lady at the desk speak into the small microphone.

Thank god. I grabbed my things and got in line with the others, eager to get on my flight. I handed my ticket to the women and she allowed me onto the plane, I put my luggage on the shelves above and sat in my seats. I always loved flying in planes, but this was just perfect, I was finally going home! I turned and look out the window, seeing the sun slowly light up the sky, it was a beautiful sight. I was soon torn from my thoughts when someone sat beside me and spoke in an all too familiar voice.

"Why hello there, flight buddy."

I jumped and turned to face the class A ásshole that made every part of me boil with rage.

"Felix."