Destiny-Final Chapter: Generation of Miracles

As the Mage of the kingdom, your duty is to look if life is stable and is according to the rules of life and death. You have six guardians. Akashi, the head emperor. He's the one who governs the other guardians. Aomine, the guardian of water. He's a bit of a pervert but in truth, he's really kind and caring. Kise, the guardian of light. He's very popular with ladies and is very childish. Though he's like that, he values his job more than anything. Midorima, the guardian of greenery. He's the one who balances the nature. He's very weird in his own ways. Murasakibara, the guardian of weather, is a very lazy one but he does he's job with flying colors. He likes to eat. A lot. And last but not the least, Kuroko, the guardian of shadows. He's the one responsible for those hidden in the dark and the night. He may scare you at times but it's how he does his job.

You were creating a potion for their reincarnation. You can foresee that they'll die soon and be reincarnate in the future. This potion is for them to meet in the future.

"What are you making Lady (First name)?" You looked beside you and there stood Akashi. You smiled at him and just told him that it'll be for them.

"This will be a great asset Sei. Just continue your work."
"Hai."

~Years later~
"I can't do anything for you to stay alive for a very long time but if you'll ever be reincarnated, I give you all this." You poured through their bodies the potion you made.

"Let's meet again my guardians."

~Present time~
"*yawn* What time is it?" You looked over to your clock and saw that it's already 6:30.

"Oh goddesses! I'm so late! I have to hurry now!" You're not really late yet but if you will not hurry, you're really going to be late. You quickly took a bath, brushed your teeth, dressed and ate breakfast.

"I'm going now mom!"
"Be careful on the way!"

You were able to reach school on time. You went to your desk and slumped down. You heard a chuckle beside you and it was Akashi.

"You're almost late (First name)."
"Oh shush. At least I made it in time. I had those dreams again so it's fine."
"Dreams?"
"You know. The part where I'm a Mage who made whatever potion it was about destiny?"
"Same dream from before?"
"Yup."

You slumped down again and you heard distant shouting from the entrance. There stood two idiots, a dark blue haired man and blonde one . 'There they are again. Sigh....' You saw Kuroko trying to calm the two down. They did but their glares were still felt. Behind you, you can hear the distinct munching and crunching of potato chips. There stood Murasakibara while Midorima is on his chair while holding in his hand his lucky item. Guess what's his lucky item....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
A freaking 'Horikita Mai' magazine!? How the hell did he get that!? And you're pretty sure that Aomine is trying to look at it. You slapped his head which earned you a glare. You did the same. He sighed and you guys went back to your seat.

"Okay class... This is what we're going to do..."

Class continued and when lunch came, you were joined by Momoi who looked at you cutely. The boys, on the other hand, asked you to go with them to the gardens. You nodded and pulled Momoi with you. There, you had your lunch and tea. Everyone was enjoying their time and it made you smile. You suddenly felt pain in your head.

"The time has finally come. Destiny has reached its time. Join them little one and choose wisely. Cast your worries to the sky and decide."

"The sky huh?"
"Is there anything that's bothering you (Last name)-san?"
"Nothing. Nothing. Let's eat!"

After that, you decided to sing a song. "Overfly"

Hands up high Raise them high
And cast your worries to the sky
There's no doubt Not one doubt
As I make my wish and let it cry out

If I gathered all the love in my heart
That grows with every passing day
I would find a confusing puzzle
That changes and rearranges

Will I ever find my place? I'm not sure
Or will I forever feel insecure?
And the moment all the questions fade
I notice my tears but can't hold them back

Maybe it's too late - I've lost my chance
All of my questions shall go unanswered
Will I keep fighting to find the light or
Will I descend to a bitter end?

*Hands up high Raise them high
And cast your worries to the sky
If you can't stand, then take my hand
And I will rise to fight by your side
My beating heart is burning on and as it races I realize
There's no doubt Not one doubt
As I make my wish and let it cry out

I have always danced to my own beat
But you always throw me out of sync
'Cause around you I am holding back
And I'm mastering a fake brave smile

Maybe it's too late - I've lost to my dreams
All of my wishes come true only here
If I wake up now, I'll lose this moment
I fear my dreams will fade around me

I'm so close yet so far
I can't reach out to where you are
I'd give my heart I'd give my soul
But some things are not in our control

Your hand's not meant for me to hold
And I'll be lonely when you're gone
I'm aware - So aware
Only through my memory you'll be there

It's not the destiny that I've dreamed of
And as I cry I know this is goodbye
How can I ever reach you
When I can't even see the sky

Hands up high Raise them high
And cast your worries to the sky
If you can't stand, then take my hand
And I will rise to fight by your side
My beating heart is burning on and as it races I realize
There's no doubt Not one doubt
As I make my wish and let it cry out

"That's a very nice song (First name)-cchi!"
"Thanks."
"You're really good (First name)-chin~"
"Hehehehe..."
"Why didn't you join the choir or the music club (Last name)?" Midorima asked. You told him that you prefer to have singing as your hobby only.

"You should sing a lot more." Akashi suggested. He was smiling at you and it made you blush a bit. You just noticed now that all of them are good looking but if they ever confess to you, you have to choose.

"Will you sing again (First name)-chan?"
"Sure!"

Hands up high Raise them high
And cast your worries to the sky
If you can't stand, then take my hand
And I will rise to fight by your side
My beating heart is burning on and as it races I realize
There's no doubt Not one doubt
As I make my wish and let it cry out

"Destiny will come and bound you to one of them... Choose now Lady (First name). You started this and so you should choose..."

"I like you (Nickname)."
"I like you (Last name)-san."
"I like you (First name)-cchi!"
"I...like you nanodayo..."
"I like you (First name)-chin."
"Be mine."

CHOOSE THE PATH....

=END=

Last Quote:

We don't meet people by accident. They are meant to cross our path for a reason.

There is a reason why we meet people in our lives. We meet them not by coincidence but by fate. No matter how much you deny the pull, if you're destined for the person, learn to accept him 'cause you might see a good side you never saw even before. We meet them for us to be happy, to be sad, angry and to learn. We don't meet them just because it's like that but they are so that we can know what's more of the world. Learn from other people and if love do bloom, just be patient but don't just wait 'cause destiny's not an excuse for one not to do anything.