Kuroko Tetsuya: Just be Friends

It was raining when it all happened.

"Why Tetsuya... I've trusted you!" You said to him as tears ran down your cheeks. The said boy stood there with guilt.

"(First name). Let me explain please."
"Explain!? It's very clear to me Tetsuya! You were making out with Momoi-san! To add with that, you were smiling throughout!"

"(First name). Please."
"No! We're done! No more! You've hurt me enough. You lied to me! I even made myself looks stupid in front of the others just cover up your betrayal!" You quickly pulled your engagement ring and put it in his hands but it didn't stop there. You slapped him hard.

"I shouldn't have loved you." With that, you walked away with tears still streaming down.

You stopped by the park and looked up to the sky. It's dark. It's as if the sky is crying with you. 'I need to move on. He's nothing but a worthless person. A liar! After all those times we've spent together...'

"I hate you Tetsuya."

•• After 5 months••

*kring...kring...*

"Mm... Huh? Wait...WAH! I need to get ready!" You dashed out of your bed and went to take a bath. "Man! I need to get there before 7!" You dressed to a simple blue polo shirt and jeans.

"Morning Claire."
"Morning milady. Breakfast is ready plus Master and Madam are in the dining area now."
"Thanks. I'll see you later."

"Morning mom, dad."
"Morning sweetie."
"Morning (First name). Going out today?"
"Yup! Sei invited me to an amusement park today."
"You look happier now (First name)."
"Hmm?"
"Nothing. You better go there now. You wouldn't want to make your boyfriend wait right?"
"Mm. I'll see you later mom,dad!"

Yes. Akashi Seijuro became your boyfriend after your break up with Tetsuya. It all happened 3 months ago.

~~Flashback~~

*swish swish*

"Heh. You're good at basketball." You turned around and saw an unknown red head with pure red eyes like ruby.

"Umm... Who are you?"
"Isn't it a courtesy to say your name first?"
"Right. I'm (Last name)(First name). It's nice to meet you."
"Akashi Seijuro. Nice to meet you too. Let's have a one-on-one."
"Okay!"

You started dribbling the ball. You were about to pass him when the ball suddenly disappeared from your grasp. "What the-" *swish*

"H-How?"
"That's for you to know Ms. (Last name)."
"Grr.. One more time! First to get 5 wins will do what the other wishes."
"Okay."

After minutes of playing, the score was 5-3. You lost. "No way... Sigh... I guess I lost. Good game Akashi-san."

"You too. Now for the punishment, go out with me."
"Huh?"
"Do I need to repeat myself (Last name)-san?"

That's where you experienced a new start. You now attend Rakuzan and he studies there as well. Promise, you didn't really know that he goes there. You two would play basketball when they're on break. You were also part of the student council and that's one of the reason why you and Akashi are so close.

~~End of Flashback~~

"Sei!"
"(First name)."
"Sorry I'm late. I've stayed up late last night because of some works."
"It's fine. Shall we go?"
"Okay!"

The two of you entered the amusement park. You recalled that you want to do the dangerous rides first so you pulled him towards the roller coaster.

"Let's go Sei!"
"Are you sure you want go there first (First name)?"
"Yup! I'm ready for this Sei! Let's go!"

After the long line, your turn has finally come. You were shaking a bit but you really want to have fun with him.

"WOHOOO!!!!!"

~Le Skip~
"You okay there?" He asked. Guess what, you weren't able to take the ride. You were shaken up a bit.

"Ahahaha... Guess I'm not really fond with rides like them." You forced a smile. He chuckled a bit and held your hand in his.

"Let's go and eat. I'm sure you're hungry." Your face lightened up. He lead you towards the nearest restaurant and there you ordered some sweets.

"Mm! This is so good!"
"(First name), you should eat slowly or else you're going to choke."
"But, but, this slice of chocolate decadence is really good! Here try this." You reached a fork to him and ate it.

"You're right."
"Right?"

He suddenly came to your side and wiped your face. You blushed madly and smiled at him.

"You got a chocolate in your mouth. Here let me wipe it."
"Thanks."
*kring...kring...*

"Excuse me (First name). I'll just answer this."
"Okay! Be back soon."
"I will. Now eat more slowly okay?"
"Hai~"

'Man. I'm really lucky to have Seijuro in my life.' You kept on eating your sweets and thought about the next rides or place you want to visit. Your thoughts were interrupted by the familiar voice.

"(First name)?" You looked up and saw Tetsuya. He was wearing a blue jacket with white shirt inside and a brown pants.

"T-Tetsuya..."
"Long time no see."
"Yeah."
"How...are you now?"
"I'm fine."
"I see. I'm really sor-"

"(First name)."
"Sei!" You smiled at the said man. He quickly went to your side and became a bit protective.
"What do you want Kuroko?"
"I just want to talk to her for a while."

You don't want to talk to him but you also don't want to run anymore. You're very tired so you're going to say that you're now happy with Sei.

"It's fine. Let me talk to him for a while Sei. I want to settle this now."
"Okay just give me a signal when you're done."
"Mm."

You and Tetsuya went to a place where there are less people.

"What is it Tetsuya?"
"I'm...sorry about what happened months ago (First name). Please... Go out with me again."
"....."

You looked at him with no emotions. You don't love him anymore. In fact, your whole heart now belongs to Seijuro.

"Sorry Tetsuya but we can never be together again. Plus, I have already moved on and have Sei in my life now. He changed me and even helped me forget the pain you gave me." You told him truthfully.

"I have to go now. It's nice meeting you again Tets- no, I guess it's Kuroko-kun now. I'm sure you'll find the right one. Just don't make the same mistake you made Kuroko-kun."

You left him wide-eyed and went to Seijuro. You couldn't hold it anymore so you cried in his arms.

"There there."
"I've finally done it Sei. I'm fully free from those chains."
"Then... Will you be my empress?"
"Sei.... Of course!" You quickly hugged him while grinning widely.

"Shall we continue?"
"Why of course! Let's go to the Vikings!"
"Sigh... I hope you'll be able to take this one."
"I can! Let's go!"

That's where it ends. You being with Akashi while Tetsuya still looking for the true one.

=END=