Kuroko Tetsuya: Popsicles

You were walking down the road eating some popsicle. Yum! It was then that you spotted Kuroko by the Maji Burger with a longing face.

"Tetsu? Is there something wrong?"
"Eh? Ah. (First name), they're out of stock."
"With what?"
"Vanilla milkshakes. They said that they will have it by tomorrow."
"I see. That sure is a problem." You pondered on what to do. Absently, you chewed a piece of your popsicle and when the taste hits you, you suddenly said:

"Ah! How about we get some popsicle? I would love to recommend you my favorite shop!"
"That would be good (First name)-san. Thank you very much."
"Nah. Shall we go?"
"Yes."

The two of you walked down the road, passed the pavilion and towards a shop called "Sourièr de Lounge". They have a lot of varieties of frozen milk products from sherbets to gelato. You went to the popsicle and ice cream section. There, you saw a lot of flavor ranging from orange to grapes to vanilla and whatever flavor of ice cream you would even think. Since your ice cream is already consumed, you decided to buy one again. You faced Kuroko and asked him what flavor he wants, he couldn't decide between vanilla and blueberry so you just bought the two.

"Wai~ These popsicles really are the best seller in this shop!"
"Mm.." Kuroko was chewing down the blueberry first and he looked like he was in heaven. You laughed at the sight and talked more to him.

"It's great right?"
"Yes. The flavor's very rich and natural."
"Really!? Wai~ I want to taste it!"
"Here. You can have a bite (First name)-san."
"I can? Thank you Kuroko!" You bit down a chunk and sure the taste was good. You felt bad about not giving something in return so you just offered yours.

"Here have a bite on mine. Since you let me have a bite of yours, I should let you have mine as well."
"You're far too kind (First name)-san."
"Ehehehe... Well that's who I am. Here. It's melon by the way."
"That's fine with me."

CRUNCH

"This is good."
"Right? It's actually my favorite flavor!" You took a bite out of your popsicle and walked with him.

'Wait... That's an indirect kiss right?' You thought but just shrugged it off.

"I'll be going that way now Tetsu. Bye bye~"
"See you tomorrow (First name)-san."

••After a week••

"Sigh..." You sat down the bench outside the gym and thought about the things you did for the week. There were a lot of unfortunate things that occurred to you and that includes you being late, incomplete in the homework and being scold by the teacher. It's just a very unfortunate one.

"Sigh...." You pulled your knees to your face and thought of things you need to apologize of.

"Is there something wrong (First name)?"
"T-T-Tetsu! Mou~ you gave me a shock there. Nothing really."
"Please do tell me (First name)-san."
"Umm...f-fine.. It's just that, this week had been so unfortunate and..." You trailed off as you pulled your knees closer.

"Then how about we grab some popsicle after this?"
"Eh?"
"You love melon flavor right? Let's go and grab some."
"Tetsu..." You smiled brightly at him. He really is one good friend and someone whom you can really on.

~~After practice~~

"One melon and blueberry please."
"Here."

You waited outside for your teal-haired friend. Soon, he exits the store and gives you your popsicle.

"*nom...nom..* This sure calms me down a bit. Thank you Tetsu."
"No problem (First name)-san. It's better if you would just smile. You look beautiful." You blushed a bit but then smiled. It's very rare to hear that from him and you really appreciate it. After all, you did have a crush on him.

"Hehehe... Thank you Tetsu. That's nice of you."
"I really mean it that's why...please be mine (First name)."

"T-Tetsu... What are you saying?"
"Like what I said. I like you so please be mine."
"Yes..."

He smiled then grabbed your hand. He kissed it firmly then kissed you on the lips.

"I love you."
"I love you too."

=END=

A/N: Request board is always so open so don't hesitate to message me or comment for a request. Ja ne~