Liu Wei: I'm on a visit

Author's Note:

Okay so it's my first time writing his part of the story and I don't know how he acts only that he's blunt and like Mayuzumi. Anyways...I just hope I wouldn't mess this one up.

_•_•_•_•_•_
"This should be his school right? Where could he be?"

You walked out of your car and looked at the school in front of you. It was a big one. One you may even compare to the University of Tokyo but not as big as that.

"This is where he studies milady." Your butler, Wilfred, said as he closes the door.
"I see. You may leave now Wil. I'll just look for him myself."
"But milady..."
"It's alright really. Plus, I'm not as hopeless as my cousin, Joshua. I'll just stay with him for a month. Remember, this is just a visit."
"I know milady. Then please call me if anything happens."
"I will. See you."
"I shall be off." He bids you goodbye and goes to your house. You, on the other hand, looked once more to the school in front of you and walked inside it. By the time you got there, the students are still probably in their own classrooms so you decided to wait by the court since he did say that he plays basketball.

"Hmm? There is no one here. Maybe I can play but...my skirt..." You looked down and sure, you were wearing skirt. You were about to put the ball back when the door opened and there stood a lady with black hair wearing pants and white shirt.

"Oh? Who might you be?"
"H-Hello ma'am. I-I'm a visitor here and I wanted to see your facilities when I came upon your basketball court."
"Do you play basketball by any chance?"
"Umm...yes, yes I do. I wanted to try and play for a while though but I'm wearing a skirt and..."
"Don't worry, I'll lend you some shorts for a while. I'm Masako by the way. I'm the basketball coach."
"It's nice to meet you coach. I'm (First name)(Last name)."
"Come. I'll show you."

She did lend you some shorts and now you can play freely. You just hope that he's here to watch you. You held the ball close to you and closed your eyes. You started to feel the whole court and filled it with opponents from your past game. Sliding, dribbling, turning. All those things you did it until you reached the goal and!

"All right! I did it once again!"
"Wow..."
"Ah! M-Masako-sensei. Sorry about that. I just got excited and all."
"N-No no. Where did you play basketball?"
"In America. I love the game then I also played against China and some parts in Japan."
"I see. So you're an international player."
"Not really. Umm... Is there any player here named Liu Wei?"
"Liu? Why?"
"I'm actually here for a visit and I want to see how their basketball team is."
"I see. Then you can watch them practice later."
"Thanks coach!"

While waiting, you decided to play some more. It really gave you life when playing but suddenly while turning, you twisted your ankle and fell down. The coach was not there anymore so there is no one for you to tend to that twist.

"Ouch..." You tried to walk and rest your feet on the bench. It was throbbing like hell but you decided to just leave it at. After a 5 minutes rest, you changed your clothes to your original one and waited for the team. No sooner than later, the team appeared and there he was, talking to someone with blond hair and one who looks like a gorilla with cleft chin. (A/N: Sorry...) You ran towards the person and hugged him.

"Liu!"
"(First name)..."

Everyone except Himuro and Atsushi looked at him in jealousy.

'You lucky bastard! Who is she!?'
"What are you doing here (First name)?"
"I told you that I will visit right?"
"Oh yeah."
"Mou~ You're so mean."
"It was already late when you messaged that to me. I'm sorry."
"Forgiven."

"Who is she Liu?"
"She's (First name)(Last name). My fiancée."
"YOUR FIANCÉE!!??" That caught the attention of everyone even Himuro and Murasakibara.

"You're a lucky bastard Liu Wei!"
"Umm...it's nice to meet you all. May I know your names?"

You learned their names as Fukui Kensuke,Himuro Tatsuya, Murasakibara Atsushi and Okumura.

"May I watch your practice then? That's why I came to visit actually-along with Liu Wei's." They agreed and so you watched. It was a nice game. Everyone is strong in their own ways but you must say that they should strengthen their offense as well. Yes, they may be strong and good at defense but they must also look at their offense.

~After the game~

"That was good! But..."
"But?" Fukui asked.
"You should not just only focus on your defense but offense as well. Seeing that some of you may be tall. You must have a good three point shooter, an eye and a good all-court shooter."

"Wow..."
"Hmm?" You looked behind.
"How come you know so much when it comes to basketball?" Kensuke asked.
"I can answer that. (First name) here is part of the international team in America. She played against different nationalities so she is a great help when it comes to training newbies and advices some players as well."
"You really know her well Liu."
"I've been with her ever since." You smiled at that which in turn made the player blush.

"Thanks for that Liu."
"No problem."

You tried to stand up only to fail miserably. Liu quickly came to you and checked on you. When he found your bruised ankle, he asked.

"What happened here?"
"Umm... I twisted it to much and it must have bruised for a while now."
"Is Wilfred around the area?"
"No... I told him to go."
"Sigh... This is why I sometimes don't like it when you go somewhere alone."
"I'm not a kid anymore! I can take care of myself."
"Yeah right. As if you can."
"You're really mean Liu Wei."
"I'm jut worried. I don't want you to get hurt in any way possible."
"Mm."

That left you silent as you went to the infirmary to have it bandaged and iced.

"Ouch...ouch..."
"I'll pick you up later."
"Mm."

He pecked your lips and it made you blush. When he went out, you decided to get some sleep and you did.

When he came back, what he saw was your sleeping figure which made him smile. He called Wilfred to tell him where you live. He lifted you up and gave you a piggy back ride.

"Liu...." You mumbled.
"Sigh... Even in your sleep huh?" He smiled and pressed your body more on his back.

A nice visit indeed...

=END=