Kise Ryouta: That smile to keep

Dedicated to: Yumieyukii

Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_

"Ryouta. Are you finish changing yet?"

You called over to your boyfriend outside their changing room. You see, you are their manager. You help them at all times and with Kise, he would sometimes ask you to come with him to the studio to watch him model. At first, you were hesitant but soon, it became a routine for the two of you to go there. Everyone in the studio knows that you're dating him and would sometimes tease you about it. In turn, you would either blush or smile 'cause it's very unexpected right? For such a model to notice your quiet and happy-go-lucky nature.

"Only a few more minutes (First name)-cchi!"
"Okay!"

~~With Kise~~

"You're very lucky Kise! You got a cute girl by your side and (First name) is very kind and innocent!" Moriyama said.

"Don't make her cry Kise or I'll kick your ass got it!?" Kasamatsu warned the blondie model.
"I won't do that to her su~!"
"Better make sure of that!"
"Yes yes. I'll be going now su~"

~~With you~~

Kise finally came out of the changing room and searched for you. You were there outside the court watching the sun sets. You have this very distant and blank look in your eyes. It worried him for a bit.

"Is there any problem (First name)-cchi?"
"H-Huh? A-Ah Ryouta. Nothing really. I'm just thinking how all of you could work so hard even though you have tons of things you have to do in your personal lives."
"*chuckle* I can't really answer that one. Only that, we are very passionate of the game that we need it to be part of our life."
"Really? I want to experience that."
"You can. You love studying things right? That's why you're the top student of the school."
"I'm happy about it but I want to know that passion of yours. Are you also passionate when it comes to your modeling Ryouta?"
"Yeah. Sort of. I love modeling 'cause I could get along with everybody there."
"But isn't it tiring?"
"It is but it's worth it especially if I see my fans smile and other people's smile. But what I want more is your smile."

You were shocked by that which led you to smiling brightly at him. He blushed for a bit so he covered his face with his hand while the other one held your hands. He pulled you to him and gave you a sweet, passionate kiss.

"This is my passion for you (First name). I am egoistical and rude sometimes but you gave me the chance to change myself and I thank you for that. I want to forever keep that smile on your face. So continue to smile okay?"
"Of course."

The two of you went to the studio and there, you were greeted by the staffs. You quickly sat beside the director. In a way, you help them in photo shoot as well.

"Hello director."
"Hello there (First name)."
"So what's the theme Mr. Kyoya?"
"Mafia theme and student theme."
"I see. I'll try to help as much as I can."
"That would be very well appreciated (First name), thanks."
"You're always welcome Mr. Kyoya."

You went to Kise's dressing room and helped chose the clothes he's going to wear for the day. You were about to apply some foundation on him when you heard squealing and shouts of protest outside.

"Please don't make such scenes here. This is a restricted area."
"No! We want to see Kise-kun!"
"Yes! Where is our darling!?"

You scrunched your nose and started to look pissed. That's the bad thing when it comes to Kise. His fangirls. Damn.

"Ryouta."
"Sorry su~"
"I wish they will stop though. They're getting annoying nowadays."
"Are you regretting dating me?"
"Never. I already told your earlier right?"

You gave him a peck in lips which he blushed madly. You smiled at this and led him outside. Thankfully, his fangirls are now gone and it's time for the shooting.

You have to admit, while they are taking picture of him, he looked so hot and cool. (A/N: Kyaaah!!!!) But it was broken after the shooting. A girl just clung herself at him and hugged the poor model. Like what the hell. He ain't yours b*%#&.

"Oh my gosh! Kise-kun! You look so hot and cool. Maybe you would love to go out with me?"
"Umm...sorry but I already have somebody." He looked at you and saw that sad face. He frowned for a minute then changed to his happy-go-lucky one.

"This is the love of my life."
"R-Ryouta!" You suddenly blushed at his bluntness but you could see truth in his eyes.

"Sorry girls but we have to go. You see, we have a date. Right (First name)-cchi?"

You smiled at him and the two of you ran from the studio and outside laughing at their faces.

"Have you seen them? Their faces!? It's an epic fail." When you didn't hear any response, you looked at the same person and there he stood smiling at you.

"Is there something wrong Ryouta?"
"It's really best if you smile."
"Eh?"
"You were frowning earlier you know and I don't like that. I want you to smile."
"Ryouta."
"Hehehe.. Let's go? We still have a date right?"
"Wait. That was real!?"
"Of course! I was really planning to have a date with you."
"Mou~ You should have told me so that I could dress up nicely."
"Nope. I love (First name)-cchi this way. You're beautiful just the way you are."

With that then, he kissed you passionately.

=END=