Kagami Taiga: Cooking

It's a fair Saturday morning when you stumbled upon the humble abode of Kagami Taiga—Wrong!

It's a fair Saturday morning when you decide to go to Taiga's house. You asked him last Thursday if you could come for more cooking lessons. Well he's been your teacher for the past 6 months and you were really improving a lot. At first, your cooking didn't really go well but now, you can cook a lot of dishes.

*ding dong*
*ding dong*
*ding dong ding dong*

"What the hell!? Don't tell me he's playing basketball somewhere again today? This is the 3rd time mister!"

You are now really pissed for what he has done. This was the 3rd time so you quickly looked for the nearest court and there he was, playing basketball.

"Hey Taiga! Are you really supposed to make your guest waiting!?" You said. (A/N: This is english).

"What!? Sorry. I didn't notice the time." He quickly walked over to you and you grabbed his towel to wipe all his sweat.

"Thanks."
"Hai hai~ Now let's go and have our cooking lessons."

You went home and he quickly went to have shower. After that, he came back only to see you in the kitchen cooking.

"So what do you want to cook?"
"Anything."
"Okay. Then how about tempura, miso soup and some sweets?"
"Okay! Wait. You have shrimps?"
"Ah. I just bought it two days ago."
"Okay! I'm going to get it now! Can you set all the vegetables and ingredients needed?"
"Sure."

Both of you started to cook. Taiga was the one in-charge with the miso soup while you're the one with the tempura. Because of his appetite, you decided to cook 10 ten pieces.

*crisp...crisp...*

"Wah!"
"Careful! Lower the heat properly."
"Mm."

You put the breaded shrimps in for them to be cooked. After that, you served them in a well designed plate. Kagami was also done so the only thing left are the desserts.

"So what's for dessert (First name)?"
"Hmm.... I was thinking if you want some Mille-feuille and banana split sundae. How's that?"

"Uh-huh sure. Why not?"
"Help?"
"Mm."

"Wait. I don't have any ice cream with me."
"Then how about we shop for awhile? We can reheat the foods later."
"Okay."

He quickly got dressed while you waited for him outside his apartment. Once he was out, you went to the the store hand in hand. He was blushing like hell and you couldn't help but giggle at that.

"*giggle* Too shy Taiga?"
"Shut up."
"Hahahaha. S-Sorry. I just can't help it! You look so adorable."
"Well you look more adorable to me." You blushed and punched his shoulder slightly.

"Mou~"
"Let's go."

He grabbed your hand and ran towards the mall. You quickly grabbed a basket and strolled down the market. You get the following:

- all purpose flour
-granulated sugar
-butter
-milk
-eggs
-vanilla essence
-salt
-cornstarch
-fresh cream
-ice cream

Once you were all done, you quickly went home and made the necessary creams. You were making it when Taiga suddenly put a cream on your nose.

"W-What the!? Stop that Taiga! Are you done with the mixture?"
"Hahahaha! Sorry! But yeah, just a few more. Are you done with the vanilla mixture?"
"Yup. Here have a taste."

You grabbed a piece using your index finger and he tasted it.
"Hmm... It's sweet. Just right. You really are improving."
"Of course I am!"

After that, you started cooking in the pan. You decided to have 8 layers. "Taiga! Reheat the foods please!"
"Okay!"

After you put the pastry in the plate, you put up all the foods and served it nicely!

"DONE!!"
"Let's eat! I'm so hungry!"
"Mm..."

You ate the food and boy did it taste good! You were done eating the main dish so now it was time for some sweets!

"Sweet Sweet~~"
"You will have a toothache with that."
"I'm going to brush my teeth afterwards so don't worry! Wai~~ Sweets!!!"

You ravenously ate it and didn't notice that there were creams in some parts of your mouth so Taiga came to you and wiped your mouth with his handkerchief.

"Sigh...(First name). Next time, eat slowly. You're like a kid sometimes."
"Mm. But you love this kiddo!" He blushed and ate the last slice of your Mille feuille.

"NO!! Taiga why!? Wah!!! That was the last!"
"Here. Have some of my banana split."
"Really!? Yay!!"

After that, you washed the dishes. While doing so, Taiga came behind you and hugged you. He was still blushing since he was not used it but he just wanted to try it out.

"Taiga?"
"Hmm?"
"Are you alright?"
"Mm. Just want to hug my chibi cook."
"That's mean."
"Gomen. Are you staying for tonight?"
"You want me to?"
"Kinda..."
"I'm sure my parents will allow it, just give them a call later."
"Mm. I'm really so lucky to have you."
"Even I. You basketball idiot."
"Now that's mean."
"Hahaha. Sorry. But will you let me finish this first?"
"Okay."

You quickly finished washing the dishes and went to the couch where he sat. You laid your head on his shoulder and sighed in content.

"This is happiness."
"Ah."

"I love you."
"Me too. Always."

=End=

A/N: Is this okay? Anyways! Requests are always open! Just message me or comment okay!? Don't forget to vote and comment! Ja ne~~

Umm... Sorry about the You are food part... The hell.. Typo sorry 😱