Specials #8: It's time for some FUN!

Author's Note:

It's time for some beach resort!!! Since it's our Health break this week! I'm going to be posting a lot now! Sorry for the wait guys! Please continue to read my stories and my others like Haikyu, Tales of the Missing one and Fading Life.

Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_
"It's so hot." You complained in your seat as you looked outside. The sun was shining down on you! Welcome my dear, welcome! (Note the sarcasm.)

"Are you alright (Last name)-san?" You looked up and saw Kuroko looking down at you while drinking his vanilla drink. You grunted and said:

"Tetsu... It's so hot like hell! Why can't we go to a beach resort and relax!?"
"Well we have our test this coming week and we can't afford to fail them."
"You're right." You slouched again in your chair when you suddenly remembered something.

"Wait. Kuroko. Do you remember the hot springs we went on to before the Winter Cup? If I am not mistaken, they gave us some discount ticket to something. Where was it again?"

The boy thought for a while and when he realized it, you started to grin.

"After the test, we're going to the...BEACH!!!!!"

The boy beside you just chuckled at your enthusiasm. You started thinking whom you want to invite and you already have a long list. You decided that you'll call them after your tests.

••One week later••

You called them all and they agreed. They were all happy that they could get a discount to a rest house there. The last batch that you have to call is Rakuzan.

*kring...kring*

"Hello. This is Reo, who could this be?"
"Reo! It's me (First name)!"
"(First name)-chan! What did you call me for?"
"Well, I wanted to invite Rakuzan to a beach. Would you mind?"
"Ouch. Actually, we already planned on going to a certain beach. I'm sorry."

It made you sad a bit but you just told him that next time, you'll invite all of them altogether. After your calls, you went to Riko-senpai to borrow the brochure and the discount ticket from the hot spring. She was puzzled by it so you explained it but she got mad when you didn't tell her first before calling all the teams.

"The hell (Last name). Why didn't you tell me first!?"
"Well, I'm so excited senpai! Sorry!"
"It's no use. Let's call them now."
"Yay!"

••The Beach••

"Wai~ the sea, the smell of it, the sand and the shining sun! It's really the beach!!!!" Some of you shouted. You even joined them but of course, every happy moments need to be disturbed and it happened because Riko, Hyuuga, and Kasamatsu shouted at all of you that before the fun, you need to check in to the rest house.

"Hai~"

After you were all checked in, you told them to change. You changed to your two piece swimsuit with blue coloration. Momoi's in her pink and white swimsuit and Riko's in her white with green flower design.

"Let's go!" All the boys saw you three and they were all blushing.

'DAMN!!! THEY ALL LOOKED CUTE/SEXY!!'

You saw Kise, Kuroko and Kagami by the water so you decided to play with them.

"Kuroko! Kise! Kagami! Let's play! Whoever wins this game will have a price." They though about it for a second and agreed. The game you decided is who gets to scare the player first. The game can only last the whole day. When Aomine heard this along with the rest, they decided to join. You still treated the day with fun but of course, you're all planning things.