Nijimura Shuzo: A Spin and Around

Author's Note:

So this is a sequel for the one-shot 'Rainbow Story'. I'll consider that one thing as a request so here it goes. Wait. That request is for a date? Let's see why does the GOM want to follow their rainbow captain and their soureir de angel.

_•_•_•_•_•_
It's the day of your date and you decided to wear a white sundress with blue cardigan and a pair of brown summer sandals. You pinned your hair and put a bit of lip gloss. You look at the clock and see that it is already 8:32 am so you quickly grabbed your shoulder bag and bid your mother goodbye.

"Bye mom!"
"Be careful dear! And tell Nijimura-kun to bring you back before 8 okay?"
"Yes!"

Your date is supposed to be at 9 so you used the shortcut way to the station. Towards the playground, at the alley and past another playground. You looked for the certain captain and there he stood among the crowd. Well he's tall plus his hair.

"Shuzo!"
"(First name)." He waved at you. You ran to him and pulled to a stop.

"Did you wait for too long?"
"Not really."
"Mom said I need to be home before 8."
"Then let's make this day memorable and one you won't forget then. Let's go?" He held his hands for you to hold so you grabbed it and said:

"Hahaha! Let's go!" You two decided to go to the Tokyo tower and enjoy the view. You were both looking around when you saw a familiar mob of green hair.

"Eh?"
"Hmm? Is there something wrong (First name)?"
"I thought I just saw Midorima."
"Eh? You too? I thought I just saw a blue haired one earlier."
"Hahaha! I guess we're missing them?" You joked. Nijimura grunted and just led you towards a souvenir shop.

=??? POV= (Very obvious -_-''''")

"Midorimacchi! You almost got caught! You too Aominecchi! Be careful next time!"
"Ki-kun is right! Next time, they would get suspicious! Right Akashi-kun?"
"...Ah. I do want to see captain with (First name)."

The two(Midorima and Aomine) looked at the emperor in disbelief. "So you really want to spy on them."

"Are you two saying something?"
"N-No. O-Of course we aren't saying anything!"
"Good because I thought you just said something."

'In reality, he really just want to spy on them, claiming that this is just an observation! Ridiculous!' They all thought.

"Hey. Where's Murasakibara nanodayo?"
"Eh? Eh!? EHHH!?" Momoi shouted in disbelief.
"Even Kurokocchi is not here."
"What the hell..."
"Mou~ Where could those two be!?"
"Let's search for them Satsuki."
"I'll come with you su~"
"Then we'll just continue and look out for them."

=YOUR POV=

You walked down the road and decided to go to an amusement park. There were a lot of people but you were already expecting it. You pulled Nijimura towards the Vikings and rode it.

"WEEEHHH!!!!"
"WAAAAHHH!!!"

Various shouts were heard from the ride and it made you scream for more. Next is the bumping cars which you two played against. Of course, every game has to stop cause-

GROWL~

"Whoops. I guess I'm getting hungry now."
"It can't be help. It's noontime after all. Come on. Let's go to that cafe. I'm sure they're offering food that you want."
"I hope they have some spaghetti. I'm craving for some."
"Let's go see." You held his hand and when you entered the cafe, most of the workers there are girls! And they were all looking at your boyfriend with hungry eyes.

"Hello sir! Welcome to Honey's Garden. May I take your orders please?" The pink maid asked as she lowered her collar more. You were irritated by it so you stepped on her foot.