Aomine Daiki: Lover's Quarrel

"Daiki.. Wake up! Lunch is done so stop sleeping there and get your damn ass back to class."

"Huh? (First name)?"

As usual, Aomine is again sleeping on the rooftop. Momoi is absent today so she asked if you could stand in her place as the assistant manager. You are Aomine's girlfriend so you're also responsible for him.

You kept on waking him up until he opened one of his eyes and looked at you.

"Huh...Ah...(First name)."
"Don't 'huh' me mister. Get your damn ass back to class. Lunch's done. Come on!"

"EH? But it's boring there. Just leave me alone here. I want to sleep."

"Sigh... Please Daiki just this once." You gave him the look so he obliged and did.

"Only this time (First name)."
"Sigh... Thanks!"

The two of you went down to class. Unfortunately, class has already started but when the teacher saw you with the tanned blue-haired male, he understood the situation and gave you an excuse letter to fill.

Class was interesting but the blue idiot was sleeping again in class. 'Sigh... He's hopeless. Why did I even bother waking him up there if he's just going to sleep here?' You just turned your head to the lesson in front and listen. This time, you're not going to help that idiot. It's always like this, you don't even know if that confession of his is true or not.

'It must have been just a joke.' Though you didn't want to think of it, that's what you always feel every time he does stupid things that makes all your efforts go to waste like this time.

Soon, class ended. You didn't even bother waking him up so you quickly went to the gym and assisted them.

"Eh? You're not with Aomine-san today (Last name)-san? I-I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" Sakurai asked as he bowed while apologizing.

"Mmm. It's fine. Sat-chan is absent today so I'll fill in for her. Plus Ahomine is in the classroom sleeping."

"Sigh... Aren't you in a tough spot (Last name)-chan?" Somebody said behind you. You look behind and it turns out that it was Imayoshi who said that.

"Hello Imayoshi-senpai. Kinda but not that much. This time, Daiki angered me so he's going to pay."

"(Last name)-san is scary when she's mad."
"Did you say something Kousuke-senpai?" You smile sickeningly at him.

"N-No, of course none."

The practice ended and you prepared all your things to leave. While walking towards the gate, you saw Aomine there standing. Once he saw you, he waved a little but you decided to ignore him and just continue walking.

"Oi (First name)."
"....."
"Can you help me get something for Satsuki?" Sigh... Of course. His childhood friend. You don't have any ill thoughts about Momoi but sometimes it make you jealous of how he takes care of her more than you. Guess that's just how life works.

"Sigh.... How about a bouquet of flower?"
"Hmm... Might be."
"I know a shop. Let's go." You quickly went ahead leaving him in the cold. You didn't want to talk to him for awhile after what he did to you.

Once you were in the shop, you were greeted by the warmth of it.

"Welcome! Ah! (First name)!"
"Tadashi! Hello. Can you get us some fresh yarrows?"
"Sure! Visiting someone?"
"Ah. She's sick today."
"Oh. How's life?"
"Pretty much the same."

You continue to talk to him not even bothering to look at the tanned man beside you. Both of you were laughing and you didn't notice the jealous stare of your boyfriend.