KurokoxReaderxAomine: Know

Author's Note:

SEQUEL TO RAY OF SHINE. Enjoy~ This is second to the last chapter and I hope you support my other two.

_•_•_•_•_•_

You felt warm hands hug you. You could faintly smell the cologne but you were sure that it's him. You cried and cried until only hiccups could be heard. You thanked the one who comforted and looked at his eyes.

"Thank you."

•Kuroko Tetsuya

"You're welcome (Last name)-san. I know you're upset but so are we. That's why, we promise you that we'll make it to the top of the Winter Cup."

You smiled at his words and you stood up and held his hands. He blushed slightly and you know that you're starting to fall in love with him. He smiled back and the two of you went home.

The rest of the week has been hectic. You lost to two more schools but you know that they're still coping with what happened.

Riko-senpai asked you to fill in for her while she arranges the schedule of training the team will undergo. After such trainings, you went to the hot springs and there, you met up with Momoi. You know that she's in love with him so you confronted her.

"I will not give up on him Momoi-san. I'm sorry but I'm falling for him more and hard at that."
"I see. Then, let's have a fair fight."

You two competed for one person and that said boy knew of your feelings. You would either be nice to him and help him out or just advice him when he feels down. Momoi, on the other hand, always visits your school and flirts with Kuroko. Aomine would also be there and flirt (A/N: Doesn't look like because he would yawn) with you. You, at first, didn't know but soon, there was this act that was very familiar to you. He would always laugh and joke with you. Even take you out for lunch during weekends. It came to you that he likes you but there's Kuroko and you really like him. You would like to make it a simple rejection and you know that it'll hurt but what you think is that it's for the best.

"Aomine...I..."
"Let me be the one to go first. I like you (First name) and I hope that you'll give me a chance to prove that to you."
"I'm sorry Aomine-kun but I already like somebody."
"Is it Tetsu?" You nodded. What surprised you is that, he hugged you tightly.

"At least I was able to experienced being rejected. Thanks." You hugged him back. What you didn't know is that Kuroko was there when you hugged him. You were hugging him so he assumed that you like Aomine as well. You turned around and saw Kuroko with a shocked face.

"K-Kuroko...T-This is not what it looks like! I..." You tried to explain but he just turned around and ran.

"Wait! Kuroko! Kuroko Tetsuya!" You were about to turn but you slipped and hit your head.

BAM

"Kuroko-kun... I'm sorry..." You fell into the darkness. Aomine ran after you two to explained things but he saw you on the ground with your head bleeding.

"Help! Somebody! Help!"

Kuroko didn't see you following him anymore so he tried to go back but what he scared him. You were there in the arms of another man bleeding.

"(L-Last name)... No!" He lifted you in his arms and cradled your head while crying. Aomine called for the doctor.

You were called out by Kuroko but the pain was strong and you can't bear it anymore. The light has passed from you and now, you must go to the darkness. Never to be awaken.

"I'm sorry but we couldn't save her. The  loss blood was too much and I'm afraid that her brain is already damaged. We're so sorry."

Those words struck the light-blue haired boy as he held his bloody hands. 'This can't be the end! No! No! Please come back!' He was in total shock and couldn't move anymore. Aomine was in the same state but he's able to recover easily. The only problem is that his friend blames himself.