Murasakibara Atsushi: Pâtissier

At a young age, you always dream of being a pâtissier. Even your childhood friend who loves to eat sweets would even tell you. He's a basketball player and you know that he really enjoys playing it even though he acts like he hates it. As of now, you were separated from him because you're studying at a school specializing with sweets. Even though you want to invite him sometimes, you really can't because there are upcoming competitions and you need to practice. A LOT.

"(Last name)! Would you whip some egg whites?"
"Okay! Got it!"
"Wah~ Our schedule is so hectic."
"I know." You replied back.
"The competition is near. We need o hurry and come up with a cake for the theme." Your leader, Kana, said.

"Wait. The theme is about love?"
"Ah." Your teammate, Uni, confirmed.
"That's hard. Hmm... What do you guys suggest?" Shoyo asked.
"A chocolate fudge cake with truffles?"
"Hmm... We can do that. Wait. (First name)? Can you do the rose design?"
"Sure! Leave it to me!"

You continue practicing the tempering. It is better now unlike the last time. After that, you practiced your Japanese confectionary recipes. You tried to make another matcha Swiss roll with red bean filling and vanilla coating. It tasted good but there was still something wrong so you stopped for now.

"Uni? Are you going home now?"
"Huh? Ah! Wait for me!"

"Hey hey! I heard that you're going to invite your boyfriend!"
"B-Boyfriend!?"
"You know! The purple haired guy you were telling me."
"Ah! Atsushi? H-He's not my boyfriend really. Just a friend."
"Hoh~ but your face says the opposite! Hahahah!"
"Mou~ stop that Uni. Let's go? We still need to catch some sleep for the next competition two days from now."
"Hai hai~"

When you returned back to the dorm, you quickly opened your laptop and chatted Atsushi.

You: Yo Atsushi!
Atsushi: Ah... (First name)-chin... Hello...
You: Are you eating some mauibo again?
Atsushi: (First name)-chin really knows me well~
You: Of course! What kind of friend am I if I don't right? Anyways! Are you free this Saturday?
Atsushi: Hmm... I am. Why is that (First name)-chin?
You: Well. We have a competition this Saturday and the committee said that I can invite someone! Can you go?
Atsushi: Hmm... If that's what (First name)-chin wants.
You: Thanks Atsushi! I'll make you a special cake okay?
Atsushi: Mm. Can I bring Muro-chin?
You: Muro-chin?
Atsushi: Himuro Tatsuya. A friend.
You: Okay! Then I'll see you this Saturday okay! Bye~

••Saturday••

It's the day of the competition. Everybody is very nervous. Your group will be performing third out of the 6 finalists.

"(First name)-chin~" You were strolling down the outskirts of the school when you heard Atsushi call you.

"Atsushi! It's been a long time! I'm glad you could come! Oh? Ah! You must be Himuro Tatsuya right? Atsushi told me a lot about you!"

"It's nice to meet you...umm.."
"(Last name)(First name)."
"Right."
"(First name)-chin... When are you going to bake the cake?"
"The third competition is still half an hour before it starts but I'll guide you there! Let's go?"

You guided them towards the backstage to meet the other members. When you opened the door, you were pushed down by Shoyo's hugs. You didn't notice the scary aura the purple giant emitted unlike the other people.

"Yo! This is Murasakibara Atsushi and Himuro Tatsuya. They're going to watch us so let's give our best okay?"

You were talking with the others when Atsushi threatened Shoyo of touching you again. Soon, the bell rang signaling the start of the 3rd competition. As said, the theme is a about love. Each of you started preparing the ingredients then combined it.

~~Time Skip~~

Only three minutes remaining. Each group are now just decorating. While decorating, you were thinking of what will the person you love say about this cake. Suddenly, Atsushi's face came into your mind and you suddenly blushed a bit. Thank goodness, everybody is busy so no one noticed but you didn't know that he did.

*ding...*

"Time's up! Each group please present your sweets in front."

Group A: This contains the love of each one of us. Please go on.

The opposing team's sweet was something not to be underestimated. The judges were already criticizing.

"Next group please." It is now your group so you placed the finished product.

Group B: While making this, we were all thinking of the person we love and what will they say once they tasted it. Please go on.

When the judges had their bite, each were amazed with how rich the flavor is, the texture of the top icing and the inner filling. It's balanced.

"This is good."
"Ah. It reminds me of my very first love."
"Could it be that what you were all thinking are genuine feelings?" Some of you had blushes when the judge said that. The purple giant saw this and it made him jealous especially that you were one of the blushing ones.

"The winner is Group B: Team (Your group's name)."

You quickly went outside and brought the cake you've made last night. It's for Atsushi only so you dashed towards him. He was with Himuro-kun by the fruit stand.

"Atsushi! Himuro-san!"
"(Last name)."
"(First name)-chin..."

"*huff...huff...* Sorry to keep you two waiting. Do you want to explore the campus? They allowed others to come in as long as there's a student with them."
"Maybe... What do you think Atsushi?"

"(First name)-chan!" Uni said as she run to you. She suddenly grabbed Himuro-san and pulled him somewhere.

"I'm going to borrow him for awhile!"

"Umm... Is he gonna be alright Atsushi?"
"Mm... If it's Muro-chin, then he can handle it. In our school, Muro-chin has more fangirls around him."
"Ahahahahaha... I see."
"(First name)-chin~ I'm hungry." He suddenly hugged you while begging to eat.

"Hai hai~ let's eat this." You sat down by the table and ate the sweets.

"Wai~ My very own chocolate fudge cake~" you squealed in delight.

"*Umph. Umph. Umph.* hmm... this is so good (First name)-chin."
"Really? Thanks!"

"Ne (First name)-chin... Why were you blushing earlier in the competition?"
"E-Eh? Y-You saw that!?"
"Who were you thinking?"
"....."
"(First name)-chin?"
"y...o...u..."
"Huh? Can you make it loud (First name)-chin."
"Y-You."
"Heh~" He suddenly went to you then ate the piece of the fudge in your fork. He bent down and kissed you. You were surprised but with the cake, you ate it quickly and savored the flavor.

"A-Atsushi!"
"(First name)-chin tastes so sweet." Then he kissed you again. This time, it's a passionate kiss.

"Atsushi?"
"You're only mine (First name)-chin... I will not share you with anyone. Not even that Shoyo guy."
"Mm... I like you Atsushi."
"I don't like (First name)-chin."
"Eh?"
"Cause I love her. Very much."
"Mou~ Atsushi." He kissed you again and after that, you rested your head on his broad shoulder as you inhaled his scent.

~A perfect moment~

=END=