Fukui Kensuke: Belated Happy Birthday

Author's Note:

Damn! I totally forgot his birthday! Wah! Even Imayoshi-kun's so to make up with this two, I'll post two to three this day. The two birthdays and the planned one. So stay tune for it okay?

Here comes Kensuke's present!!!

_•_•_•_•_•_
"...."

You were slumped on your chair, depressed, as you totally forgot that Kensuke's birthday is near and you only have two days to prepare!!

"....What am I going to do...?"

"(First name)?" You looked up and saw your boyfriend, Kensuke. You smiled weakly then back to slumping again. He looked at you weirdly then asked.

"Any problem?"
"Kinda but don't mind. I just forgot something..."
"Your homework?"
"...No."
"Your ball pen?"
"No..."
"Your money?"
"N---Well kinda... But no."
"Then what is it?"
"Do you know someone who can cook from your team?"
"Cook?"
"Well rather bake..." 'I can't tell him the him the real reason! Think of an excuse!'

"My cousin is coming and she wants sweets so badly but I don't know how...."
"Hmm... Murasakibara or Himuro might know."
"Mura-kun and Himuro-kun?"
"Yeah. I always see Himuro with sweets for Murasakibara plus that giant loves sweets so I guess."

"Yay!! Thanks Kensuke! Now my problem's solved."
"Glad to help but..."
"But?"
"Can I copy your homework for now?" You anime fell and sweatdropped afterward. 'Sigh... Same old him... But at least I have an idea now who to ask.'

After 4 classes, it was now lunch time. You told Kensuke that you can't join him since you need to do something very important so he just nod.

"Now..where is Himuro-kun's classroom? Hmm... Let's see..." You looked at the door of each classroom and finally you spotted the purple giant standing in front of a black-haired boy which you suspect as Himuro.

"Mura-kun! Himuro-kun! Can I talk to you for awhile?"

"(First name)-chin."
"(First name)-senpai. What is it?"

They went near you and you quickly explained the problem to them. They were deep in thought well...Himuro is since Murasakibara is just eating his potato chips.

"Why..*crunch* don't *crunch* you just buy a cake?"
"I can't do that... Plus I'm still broke. I can make since my mom has been making a lot but now she's not at home since there is a conference with patissieres and she's one of them. So will you help me?" You looked at them hopefully while the two stared at each other then nodded.

"Thanks you two! I'll make you my special sweets from mama afterwards! Look forward to it!" You happily went back to the class and was smiling like an idiot. Kensuke noticed this and was puzzled as to what made you so happy.

You noticed his look and smiled at him. He blushed then looked away. You didn't notice this since you were still smiling like an idiot.

"Hmmm...hmmm..." You continued to hum while walking with Kensuke home. Their coach made them rest for the day.

"Why are you so happy huh idiot?"
"You're mean."
"I didn't mean it like that. It's just you've been smiling like that for three hours."
"Really?"
"Yeah."

*kring...kring*

"Hello? Yeah it's me. Really? Can I go now? Sure. You have the ingredients? Really? That's fast! I'll go there soon. Is he there? Seriously eating? Sigh... Okay. Sure. Bye."

You dropped the call and put it back in your pocket. You told Kensuke that you're going to a friend's house and that he can go home alone. Before he can even answer, you bolted towards Himuro's house.