Murasakibara Atsushi: Sweeter than words

Author's Note:

Yo minna! So this is a request dedicated to Yumieyukii. Enjoy~

_•_•_•_•_•_
You walked out of your house, anger radiating off you.

"I can't believe them! I'm already doing my very best and they still want me to excel more!? Just because I barely passed the quiz last time doesn't mean that I'm neglecting my studies? They're impossible!"

You shouted in anger as you went to the forest and rest there. Sometimes, the forest animals there are the only one that calms you down during the times like this.

"I hate them!" You shouted as tears silently rolled down your cheeks. You couldn't help it, after all, who wants to live in such pressure from your parents who expects you to be always perfect and all.

"Sigh... Shouting does calm an angry person. Now...I think I need something sweet. I hope the convenient store here has some maiubo and my favorite brand of potato chips."

You went to the said place and there you saw Murasakibara.

"Mukkun?"
"Ah~ (First name)-chin~ Hello."
"Hello to you too mister. Out of sweets again?"
"Mm. Muro-chin doesn't want to give nor accompany me here for sweets."
"I see. Do you need help? And if you want, I could suggest one good brand of sweets and potato chips."
"Yeah~ That sounds nice~ Thank you (First name)-chin."
"No problem."

You grabbed some sweets and potato chips for him. You didn't forget to get some maiubo and drinks of course. 'I think this is all I could suggest him. I hope that he'll like it though.' You thought as you walked towards the cashier to pay.

"Thanks for this one (First name)-chin~"
"Hahahaha. No problem. Well...I'll be going now Mukkun. See you tomorrow."
"Sure.

~~The Next Day~~

'Sigh...' You sighed as you walk down the corridor of your school. Suddenly, you remembered that there will be a quiz at the last subject and that subject was Physics. Your worst one. 'Sigh... Who am I going to ask...the quiz is two subject after lunch.'

"Ara~ (First name)-chin? Hello."
"Mukkun."

Might I say, you and Murasakibara are from different class and you are tempted to ask him about Physics. It's not really true that he's a total airhead outside basketball 'cause he's really good in Physics and he helped you once.

'Can I ask him again to help me out? No. I must try this on my own but...'

"Is there any problem (First name)-chin?"
"Nothing really."
"Oh~ I loved those sweets you gave me yesterday~ Can you help me buy them again?"
"Sure."

"Atsushi? Let's get going. Coach called us today." Himuro said as tugged the purple giant's sleeve.
"Eh?~ Why?"
"She said that there are some changes in the training menu."
"Mou~ okay fine I'm going. I'll see you later (First name)-chin." He ruffled your hair and walked towards Himuro.

'Sigh... There he goes. Oh well, might as well read some books at the library about it.'

••In the Library••

"This is ridiculous. How come that the distance of the image is not negative in the formula when it says here that the focal length and the distance of the image are negative if it's a diverging lens." You slumped down your chair as you tried to understand it. Slowly, you are getting there but it feels as if the lesson is out of your reach.

"Should I ask him? We still have lunch after this and... I really want to pass. Maybe just this once. Just this once. But..."

••During lunch time at the rooftop••

"In the end...I couldn't ask him. I only have one and a half hour to study. What am I going to do?" Tears were starting to flow down your cheeks. I know it's weird to cry because of this but with you high expecting parents that's totally a different level.

The door suddenly swung open and there stood Murasakibara with a bag full of sweets but on his other hands are...wait are those books?

"(First name)-chin~ I finally found you."
"Mukkun. What are you doing here?"
"You are having difficulty with physics again right?"
"How'd you know?"
"It's because whenever we're at school and (First name)-chin is like that, it only means that you are having difficulty at something which I think is Physics again~"
"I'm sorry."

"Eh?~ Why are you sorry~?"
"That you came all the way here to teach me again."
"It's fine~ as long as (First name)-chin will not forget this and her promise of sweets." You were puzzled by this so you looked up but what greeted you was a sweet taste of sweets. Just then, you realized that he's kissing you.

"Just as I thought, (First name)-chin is much sweeter than sweets."
"M-M-Mukkun!"
"Ehehehe~ Gomen~ Should we start now?"
"H-Hai..." Your face is still blushing but you have to learn this and all.

••After half an hour••

"So that's why and how! Thank you Mukkun! I think I can ace the test now!"
"If that's what (First name)-chin thinks so~"
"Thank you so much Mukkun!" You hugged him tightly.

"I'll see you later and I haven't forgotten the promise. I'm going to buy you my favorite ones later!"

*EXTRA:

"All right! I aced the quiz."

After class, you searched for a certain purple haired giant and you spotted him walking towards the gym.

"Mukkun! Mukkun! I passed!"
"Really~? That's great (First name)-chin." He was about to go but you held his sleeve and kissed his cheeks.

"Thanks a lot."
"Guess I'll have to do this~" He kissed you on the lips and smoothed your hair.

"I love you."
"I love (First name)-chin more."
"Hahahaha."

=END=