"Wha-? There's a problem with me?!" I act shocked.

"Yeah... It's because you're a guy!"

"Wow! So I have a thingy like other guys do?" I say sarcastically.

He laughed, "No! I mean... Your heart is like a guy's!"

Normally, I wouldn't be offended by that sentence, but I don't understand why it hurt just a tiny bit. But I still accepted that fact!

"Hey! Hey! Also when we talk, I call her baby girl. And I refer to you as mommy!" he said oh-so-cheerfully. He really looks and sounds like a girl in love!

"LOL! So I'm your mom?" I laughed.

"Yeah! Cause you help me and give me great advice!" he beamed. I just gave him a weak smile in reply.

When the bell rang for third period to start, Chris wanted me to talk to Amy again. But she was busy, so I couldn't talk to her.

Third period was Music; our teacher was lecturing to us about the waltz. We were sitting on the floor, and for some reason, Sam was sitting by my right and the other girls by her right. On my left was Victor, and on his was Chris. Sir then told us to be in pairs.

Out of the corner of my eye, Victor asked if he could be my partner. I didn't answer him yet, but I stood up and brushed myself off. Chris then asked me to be his partner. Okay, two guys are asking me, but I'm okay with the both of them. What should I do?

But in truth, I somehow, even though I didn't want to admit it, wanted to be Chris' pair. But before I could even say anything, Isaac ran to our direction and grabbed me by my waist and told Chris, "She's mine bro!" Wait! What?!

Chris then grabbed my arm and argued back, "She's mine!"

They were pulling me limb from limb. It hurt, but I kinda enjoyed what was happening, because I've never in my entire life, had anyone fight over me. It was painful being pulled from, but it was just so funny for me at the same time, I had trouble hiding my giggles.

Suddenly, they both stopped, and Chris announced so confidently, "Even if you ask her, she'll team up with me!"

Darn it! Chris was right on the money!

But I didn't want him to feel that he was so mighty, so I told them, "Sorry, I can't decide. Why don't you guys play Rock-Paper-Scissors!" I clapped.

Isaac then readied himself to challenge Chris, but Chris became irritated, "Never mind! Isaac! The both of us will pair up!"

I was kinda irritated to hear that too, but it was my fault, so I fought with myself instead.

Stupid Jade! You should have just agreed to Chris!

And let him feel superior? No way!

But, he doesn't want to fight for you!

Darn it!

"Wanna be pairs with me Victor?" I asked and he nodded happily after. Thomas came near asking if he could be my partner. "Too late, I'm already paired with Victor."

"NO!!! I was too late!" we all laughed after his defeat.

Even though Sam didn't like it when Chris was fighting with Isaac over me, she was happy in the end that she got to be paired up with Chris. Because sir scolded both guys, saying that they needed female and not male partners.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On lunch break, Chris still talked about Amy. My friends came near and asked, "Who's Amy?"

"My half-sister." Chris replied flatly.

Is he keeping this a secret from everyone else?

"Okay then..." Sam said sarcastically and talked with Mae and Jenny.

Chris then turned to whisper to me saying that only me and Thomas can know about his relationship with Amy.

"Why shouldn't they know?" I asked out of curiosity.

"It's just too much of a hassle if the news spreads to everyone in the room. Besides, you keep secrets!" he explained. But I felt so trusted, like even though this wasn't too big of a deal, he knows how honest and true I can be... Darn... He made me blush...

But throughout the afternoon, our conversation was almost always focused on Amy. I had to admit, I was listening to him very eagerly, even though he tends to repeat stuff. It made me learn more about a person I would never even meet! LOL!

But I still can't shake the tiny bit of pain I can still feel in my chest?

_______________________

Hey! Hey! Hey Guys!!!

How's it going? I mean, wow! Nearly 57K reads in nearly 50 chapters and this book has been on here for nearly 7 months only! Wow! I never expected this much... Hehehe...

I would just like to express my deepest thanks to all my readers, Voters and Commentors! Lovers or haters, still, thanks for commenting and sharing your insights... XD

Hope you'll continue to Read + Support + Vote + Comment!!! ;D

Don't be a silent reader and be a sharer! ;)

~ Kurisu-chan :*