Chapter 1: Annoying

[Everything will be in a first person view. Namely Jade's Point of View.]

The second term of the school year has just started. Being a first year high school student is kinda tiring than it was in Elementary and middle school. In high school, we're required to do many things. Like make mountains of projects and researches and write tons of essays and reports. But, being the hard working nerd I am, I could finish it all in a day or two.

What takes a group of others to make projects in how many days, I could finish mine alone in two days or less...

I still go to the same high school here in my hometown. I've attended this school ever since the first grade. But, I won't still be planning to go to high school in Texas. Oh no. I'm aiming to go to Massachusetts to go to college in Harvard! My dream college!

Okay... Enough with me and college... That's still too far in the future... Hehe...

Maybe this is why people don't normally talk to me and only do so if they ask for answers... Oh well...

Today, we have free time again in our computer class.

 I swear the teacher's amazing! He only gives us simple activities and mostly the whole time or the whole meeting of free browsing on the web!

But, it's such a bummer when he cuts off the internet sometimes and only allows a few computers to go online. Just my luck... I got a computer with no internet... Oh well... Let's see what games are on this one...

Not much games are on my computer, so I picked the one that I thought would entertain me, but also ended up boring me out too... Angry Birds.

Isn't there any sodoku or text twist on this computer? Guess not...

I heave a heavy sigh and move on to click the icon.

Minutes passed by, I was bored playing the game. Even though I haven't lost a round yet, I was completely bored in this game. Reading a book would be much more entertaining for me.

Then, someone came by and sat on the empty seat beside me. It was one of my classmates, Christopher Calderson. We call him Chris for short.

Chris is a tall, good-looking guy. He was popular on the campus. But what was he popular for you ask? Well, he's a playboy...

Any girl in any year level that he finds pretty, he would approach the girl and converse with her. Or being what he is, would flirt with her.

He sat beside me saying that he was bored out of his wits.

Nobody's really come to me when they're bored... They'd usually distance themselves from me before they get even more bored...

Chris approaching me and talking to me was a miracle. But, I didn't want to even look at the guy. He was a playboy for goodness sakes! Playboys are the type of guys that I hate the most! So, I just took a quick glance at him and went back to my game.

Maybe he wasn't used to people giving him the 'cold shoulder', because when I did so, he started messing up my straight perfect winning games! "Hey! What's your problem?!"

"I thought you were bored with that game?" he said blankly.

"I am, but there's nothing else I want to do before this subject ends." I pouted.

He just gave me a blank stare.

When I went back to playing, he started messing up my angles again. I complained and punched him over and over again on his arm. "Hey! Were you even listening to me?" But, I guess they were only light punches to him, considering he is a strong guy. He just laughed at me punching him. I just pouted at how angry I was.

"Okay! Okay! I get it already." he said in between laughs while raising both his hands in defeat and slowly left me alone. Stupid Playboy. Is what came into mind.

Why don't you find a girl to flirt on?

He only approached me to annoy me! Just for the sake of getting rid of his boredom!

A minute after, someone then placed their hands on my neck and slowly started to squeeze it. Was this person trying to choke me to death?!

I quickly pinched the person's arms until he let me go because he couldn't handle the pain of it. As I turned around to see who the diabolical person was, it made me even more enraged. "Chris! What in the world do you think you were doing to me?!"

"C'mmon Jade... That was only for laughs!"

"You think trying to make me choke to death was funny?! Well it certainly is not!"

I couldn't stand this guy teasing me and using me as an object for entertainment! I know I sounded a little harsh there, but I was mad. I couldn't help it. It was a first for me that somebody annoyed me in that kind of way.

I wanted to apologize to Chris for my rudeness, but he just stared at me like nothing ever happened. So I decided to let it go and go back to my game. He just remained to stand behind me and watch me play my game.

Moments later, he cupped his hands on my cheeks and started squishing them. I was annoyed, but decided to just ignore him.

Maybe he was wondering why I wasn't acknowledging his presence, because he faced my head upwards and stared at me with an emotionless expression. The expression I gave back to him was like I was bored to even look at his face.

Tightening his grip on my face, he then slowly closed in on my face and then turned to the direction of where my neck was! I quickly then pushed him away and faced him with burning cheeks, "W-W-Were you j-just about to s-s-sniff m-my neck?!"

"Who knows? Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't... Or maybe it was something else?" he said the last sentence as an evil smirk crept up his lips and went away chuckling to himself.

Geez... This guy is such a playboy!

I should be more careful in dealing with guys like those. They might be more terrifying than they seem to be...