Chapter 5: Clip n' Strip

I gotta say, school can be quite stressful at times. Going through long lectures, making long essay, formulating lab reports, and solving worded problems for mathematics? Even though I love school and doing all those things, it's just so stressful to go all about them all at once.

Thank goodness classes in the afternoon weren't quite stressful as the ones in the mornings. So, I got to relax a little. This time, I have had enough of books and started to go back to art...

In one of our afternoon classes, our teacher decided to let us off for today and to relax and do whatever we wanted. So, because Faye became interested in the Japanese art, she already made me do a manga. She wrote the story and I drew it together.

We were just at the part where there was a scene in which they would go to the beach and would be wearing bikinis. Faye did the coloring and I did the sketching and outlining...

It was so peaceful until Chris joined in on the both of us.

 And why wouldn't he join in, when we were drawing and coloring sexy manga characters on the spot?

But to my relief, we only had a harmless conversation about things that had happened lately in our lives or in the classroom...

As Faye and Chris were talking eye to eye, my eyes traveled around the classroom. You could say I was bored in listening, or maybe because they left me out for a bit to talk about something that I couldn't relate in. Then, I noticed someone glaring at me, it was Sam!

She was sitting with other girls that had became her friends over the days. I don't know if I was seeing things, but it looked like Sam had given me the 'death glare'!

What did I ever do to you?

Then it hit me...

Oh... Chris is sittin' beside me and talking to both me and Faye! She must be jealous!

When she saw me notice her, she just smiled and continue to talk with the other girls. Well, that was fake...

Even though me and Sam were very close childhood friends in our elementary years, it didn't seem quite so now in high school. She just wouldn't approach me anymore...

I found it painful, but kinda got used to it. Back in elementary, she would leave me to be with another friend and would only approach me if they had a fight. She would then leave me again when they would make up.

Haahhhh... I'm just a substitute...

Back to coloring the characters, Chris interrupted our silence and concentration, "You know Faye, your hair is just like my mother's! It's straight, shoulder-leveled, and jet-black." He then motioned his eyes on the character that I was coloring, which turned out to be Faye herself in her story. Chris then commented, "Whoah! The character's eyes are so sparkly and beautiful, just like yours Jade..."

Faye stopped coloring another character at Chris' words and stared at her character... Uh oh...

"Her hair is so wavy like yours, and the character's so cute like you Jade!" he was flirting with me! But darn! You had to make Faye mad... If there was one person that made me scared, that would be Faye. She's like a demon when mad!

Faye then sat up straight and declared with a snobbish face, "But I'm cute!" and went back to coloring...

Geez!!! Why do you praise me so much that it makes others mad?!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After classes had finished in the afternoon, I decided that I would stay inside the classroom for a while before the bell would ring to indicate that it would be time to go home.

Chris kept following me around though. Even as I left the area, he would stand up and follow me too. When I would leave next, he would stand up and sit right beside me.

Ugh! Can't a nerd read a manga in peace?!

To my relief, he finally left! But soon came back... NO!!!

In his hand was a little bottle of silver dust from one of our art projects. He then sprinkled particles of the substance over me! "Hey! Stop it! Why are you doing this?!"

"It's to make you shinier!" he said grinning like a cat.

"What?! Why?!"

He then left. Ugh! Peace at last...

A while later, he came back. Noooooo!!!!!! Why must my peace always be disturbed??!!! He crouched down and placed a black clip with a red heart on the end on my dangling fringes. "Don't ever take it off. It looks cute on you!"

I didn't listen to him and took the clip off. He quickly grabbed it on my hand and forcibly placed it back on the same spot. I tried to take it off again, but he grabbed my wrists and tightly gripped them and threatened me, "If you take it off with me in sight, I will kiss you on the lips!" He looked so serious saying it that I covered my mouth with my free hand and stared at him in fear.

"At'ta girl!" he said as he patted my head and smiled brightly. He then left afterwards. I didn't dare take off the clip anymore, that was scary...

Minutes before it was time to go home, I was nearing the end on the manga I was reading. Faye came and sat next to me and fiddled with her phone. Chris then appeared in front of us and called our attention. We looked up at him and gave him an expression like asking 'what?' boringly. He then smiled. Okaaayyy...

Then he started stripping his shirt in front of us!

That's it! I can't take this stupidity anymore!!!

I don't care if I'm almost done with my manga! I'll finish it at home!

Me and Faye then quickly stood up, grabbed our belongings, and ran out to the school gate.

What in blazes was he doing stripping inside the classroom with other classmates still inside?! In front of us even!!!

Chris IS such a pervert!!!!!!!!!

__________________________

Hey guys!

Enjoy the rest of the story!!! :D

Don't forget to ... Comment! Like! Vote! and Share!!! :D

~ Kurisu-chan