Chapter 38: What you?!

"Hey Jade! Can you help me fill up this parent's slip?"

"And why should I do that?" I raised an eyebrow as I asked Chris. We've been given a parent's slip since this morning to let our parents read and sign it so we can pass it before the deadline, which is five o'clock today.

"Please? My parent's are in a another state at the moment, and you're my second mom..."

"What?!"

"Just please help me out?"

"Ugh... Alright..."

After I signed Chris' parent's slip, he still remained to sit next to me, because he wants to, and also to copy the assignment he never did. Faye also called out to me saying she wants me to come near because she wants something. But instead of walking to her, I called out replying, "What is it?"

"Can I copy you're assignment?" she said with a straight face.

"You'll have to wait when Chris finishes... Or you can copy here with him..."

"What?! NO! Come here and sit next to me NOW!!!" she began to shout.

"Be patient and wait your turn." I try to say calmly.

"NO! Get away from Chris!"

"Wha-? Why? He's done nothing wrong?"

"Just get away from him! Or you know what? Just go away and never sit next to me ever again!!!" she said as she stomped away to sit beside Mindy, and ranted on to her saying bad things about me as usual.

"Fine with me!" I had to reply as I was upset at her sudden rage. What is up with her today?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After the teacher had finished his short discussion, he left us saying that we could do whatever we wanted to kill the time. So, I sat by a chair near the air conditioner to cool down. Or, I just like sitting there too...

Some of my male classmates in front of me were first catching and throwing a fan, but they turned weird a short while later. Why? They turned weird because they started talking about their 'juniors'. I'm gonna say junior, because I don't like calling it what it really is. But still, GROSS!!!

Then Gru and his minions came forth! (LOL) But Blair was already sitting beside me on my right. I found it weird that she was spending some time with me other than with her own group. We also had a little conversation about life... It's alright, but why?

So... Isaac came and sat next to me first on the empty seat on my left, and Chris sat on the desk in front of me and placed his leg over mine. This guy really loves skin-ship that it's becoming natural to me, but I still tend to push him off when I don't like it. In that case, I also don't like what he's doing now, so I pushed his leg off.

Isaac then hugged me tightly whimpering, "It's cold..."

I pushed him away and explained, "If it's cold then go away!" Blair just laughed about how touchy my friends are, and said she had to go back to her friends and if it was okay for her to leave me. "It's okay Blair... You don't need my permission..."

"Thanks, but I just wanted you to know so that there's no misunderstanding..."

"Alright, cool!" we waved each other goodbye. Then some guys were calling out for Isaac, so he had to leave too. Erik then came near and sat in Isaac's place. Paul, one of our classmates who was tagging along with Erik, tried to joke choke me, but it tickled instead. Chris then got off the desk and came closer behind me and Paul stopped, thinking that Chris was gonna choke me instead. But... Chris had to be a stupid pervert, so he said, "My d*ck was the one choking you." nonchalantly.

"Are you an idiot?" blurted out Erik who was shocked by what Chris had just declared. Paul just cursed from hearing Chris' sentence. As for me, I retorted, "Really Chris?! Really?!?!"

Then Chris walked away and seated on a chair by my right instead. Erik borrowed my Math notebook because he and Paul didn't copy any notes last meeting because they cut classes to sleep in the library at the time. Chris keeps calling me in so he can whisper in my ear, which I still can't get used to because he likes to blow wind in my ear to make it tickle...

The third time he calls me in for a whisper, I was chill, until his sentence made me flustered. Insanely out of it, my mind was completely blank, my face completely red, but the only thing that came out of my mouth was a big "WHAAAAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!" and a hard slap on his arm. What did he whisper to me you ask? It was the first time he said this to me, and I wasn't ready to hear it. He whispered a raspy, "F*ck me." with a devilish smirk on his lips!

He just chuckles at my bewildered expression and instead, caresses my legs. But, as always, I have to slap his filthy hands away. He even got to my hips, but I always fight him to stop, but he has such a stubborn head that he keeps fooling around like a monkey!

Yeah, Chris is also a foolish monkey!

Then he motioned again saying he has something to whisper to me. This time, I asked a 'what' first. He wouldn't say, so he held my face and made me face him instead. With his face coming nearer and with a smirk on his face, I didn't let my guard down. He then said, "Kiss me."

Why is he such a perverted devil?!?!?!

Of course I pushed him away, but he keeps pulling me in for a kiss. But I keep on resisting...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

After classes were done for today, Chris told me to pass his parent's slip to the teachers with him. I had to retort and ask why. I need to keep it safe in case he has another trick up his sleeve. He replied to me whining like a child, "Please! You're my only virgin friend Jade~! And the others aren't anymore..."

"What?! What does that have to do with passing a paper?!?!?!"

"Nothing... Just because..." he shrugged.

After passing his paper, we went back up to the classroom to get our things to head on home. Some of our other classmates bags were still in the room, but surprisingly, no one else...?

Knowing what would happen, shivers ran across my entire body, and just like predicting the future, Chris called out to me from across the room. I was standing still by the window and him by the door. I slowly faced him as a reply and he had his devilish smirk on again, and he said oh-so-naturally, "Jade, let's have sex."

"What?! NO! EWW!!!" I say, stunned in place.

Then he starts to slowly walk towards me with a seductive expression on his face while he slowly started taking his belt off?!?!?!?! Oh Lord, this is not happening!!! I quickly caught myself and started to run away from the rapist, not taking my eyes off of him just in case! He then started to unbutton the single button on his pants and place his fingers on his zipper! I couldn't keep it together, so I blurted out, "STOP IT CHRIS!!! I'M TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!!! DON'T RAPE ME!!!!!"

"Geez woman! Calm yourself! I don't plan to rape you in the classroom..." he said as he buttoned his pants up again and slid his belt back on. But his sentence didn't calm or reassure me at all! 'He doesn't plan to rape me IN THE CLASSROOM?!?!?!?!'.

Oh God, please protect me from this beast...

After all that, I grabbed my stuff and headed for the door.

"See ya tomorrow Jade!" Chris bid me a goodbye. All I could do was glance at him and say a faint 'bye' in reply.

That dodo brained perverted beast is really making me loose my sanity! Most especially, my innocence!!!

Can't he be descent even for a day???