Chapter 31: Whistle

Sam's been down in the dumps for a couple of days, and it's no wonder to what's the reason why. Obviously, she's still sulking on how Chris hasn't given her a hug and even teased her when he hugged me last so-called 'National Free Hug Day'. She looks like a motionless zombie sitting so quietly in the corner. I mean, I'm not used to seeing her like this, it's bothering me...

Chris sat beside me as always, but we talked about anime this time. Then he said he was curious about something, I glanced at him, but looked away, ignoring his statement.

He then put his arms around my shoulders and tightens his grip on me and sucks on the back of my neck. I break free from his hold and scold him, "What were you doing?!?!"

"I'm trying to leave a kiss mark there, like in one of your favorite anime's." he smirked.

"What?! Why would you do that?!"

He just laughed cheekily at me, "I did leave a mark though!" and left.

"WHAT?!?!" I quickly grab my mirror and search for it.

Phew! Thank goodness he was lying. Then our teacher came and gave us a group activity to do in English. Giselle was the one writing, because her penmanship was the most readable, while Jenny held the material. I on the other, waited for my job as the illustrator.

For seven people in our group, only three had their jobs to do. Chris was sitting beside me and beside him was Sam. Obviously...

When I started to draw stuff on the material given, Chris started to caress my thigh. I pushed his hand away, but he comes back and does it again. This time, I hit his arm. But he just blankly stares at me. But I ignore it and go back to illustrating.

This time, I notice him caressing Sam's thigh. She doesn't react, but Chris does. He stops and tells Laurence, "Hey! She likes it~!"

Sam pushed him away out of embarrassment and then Chris lays down on her lap, but she still didn't mind. I don't know why, but I think Chris was weird-ed out because he stopped.

I was dozing off after drawing and tried to sleep, but then Chris laid on my lap, but I found it uncomfortable, so I pushed him off. Then he told me, "If you'll go to sleep, I'll bite you down there!"

I hit him again and didn't dare close my eyes. He then grabbed hold of my thighs and his hands traveled higher. I pushed him away and slapped him hard on his arm. A while later, he decided to go under the large table. I didn't trust him under there, I knew he was up to something. So, I backed my seat away from the table, but he reeled me back in. I slapped him on the noggin. This time he went to lay on Sam's lap under the table, and because she was startled, she pushed him away and he tumbled out of the table.

Chris then walked behind me and pulled my chair back a little, "Can't you behave yourself today, Chris?!" I had to scold him.

"Psh~! I just wanna have a little fun..."

Then he lifted a leg over both of mine as he sat on my lap facing me. I was seriously grossed out right now. What kind of sitting position is this?!?! I try to push him away, but he just grabs my wrists to prevent me from doing so. He then motions closer to my face. Is he trying to kiss me again?!?!

Then I spotted one of our school's teachers whom I was close with, "Sir Maverick! Help me!"

When he glanced over at our direction, he explained, "He's a guy, he needs a woman's comfort. So let him do as he pleases." and winked at Chris?!

"Sir! How could you betray me???!!"

Sir walked away, and Chris just laughed at my despair. But thank God he stopped tormenting me after. I just hate that devilish playboy. He's a big pervert and I know I should avoid him, but I don't know why I'd feel lonely if he wouldn't even talk to me.