Chapter 68: Littlest Things

It's summer now, and I've already graduated high school. I graduated as a first honorable mention since I lacked in extracurricular activities. But senior high wasn't all what I expected it to be. Yeah, it was fun and all that, there were a lot more problems regarding friendship, but all that was solved and sought through.

The gang would always keep in touch somehow, as we've grown more attached to each other. Saying they'd miss me and I'd miss them. I gave a long thank you speech to all my friends on facebook for it and they all liked and commented on it. Chris commented on it too, but it was a complaint to why he wasn't included in my speech.

"Because you weren't with me in senior high." I explain.

"But that doesn't mean I was out of your life! :(" (We were chatting by the way.)

"True... Okay then... I'll comment a speech for you."

"Really~?! I'll be waiting nee-chan~! ;)"

"Sure sure! Nii-chan. :3"

'Chris, even though you weren't my classmate for the entire school year, you are still a dear friend to me who has cheered me up on my bad times and made me even happier on my good times . Even though you were a sly pervert who kept playing with me, you remained a true and loyal friend who is always kind to me.'

He immediately replied in the chat box after reading it, "That's so sweet of you nee-chan! :*"

"Thanks nii-chan... It is true though... :)"

"I know... Just never forget all the times we had and all the times I made you happy when you were sad or crying. Even the time I'd defend you from Jenny's perverseness and when classmates would talk negatively of you, I always stood up for you."

It suddenly warmed my heart, and I felt like crying to what he just sent me.

"Wow! You remember all that nii-chan?! O.o"

"Yes! I even remember that time when I transferred sides when you were the only one who didn't like music and the classmates were talking bad about you! I even got angry at some of our classmates who made you cry and I wanted to make them cry."

I was literally crying to how much he remembers. Chris has always been on my side and has never hurt me in a way which our friendship would end. It really warmed up my heart, but it saddened me even more, thinking that I wish he was in front of me right now, because I wanted to give him a big thank you hug.

I love you even more, Chris...

I then thought of asking him if he loves me, but I held it back. Should I confess first then? No, I shouldn't confess first, I want him to be the first one...

I've always wanted the guy to confess to me first, and so far, I've been confessed to five or six times already, and they were all my close friends! It saddened me that two of them have already asked if I could be their girlfriend, and when I turned them down, they weren't close to me anymore. Those were Peter and Erik. The other four who have remained close friends despite their confessions were Victor, Thomas, Isaac, and sadly I didn't take Chris seriously...

"Nee-chan? You still there?" It was then I realized that I hadn't replied to Chris yet.

"Sorry... Nature called." I lied. "But, I can't believe you remember all the tiny little things!"

"Of course! How could I even forget?!"

"Awe... Thanks nii-chan..."

"No probs! :3" I was about to ask something when his bubble popped out first, "Nee-chan, if ever a guy confesses to you and he breaks your heart, I'll break his face!"