Chapter 42: A Promise

This chapter is dedicated to @Seahorse_273 for the idea of my bonus story! :D

I'm sorry I couldn't choose the others, they were just difficult that I couldn't think of a proper non-farfetched scenario. I also apologize to my friends who read my story too, that I wasn't able to use their ideas, because their ideas were hard to make a story out of. Teehee~!

Thanks guys! Now enjoy the rest of the chapter and chapters to come! ;)

~Kurisu-chan

_______________________

________________

_________

Chapter 42: A Promise

Chris and I are back to normal as always. We talk a lot and joke a lot like nothing bad has ever happened. Although it seems a little abnormal because he's not being perverted at the mean time. But hey! I like him this way waaaaaaaaaayyyyy better than his perverted self. And that's a fact!

While walking back to the classroom from the library, Chris kept pushing me, which got me annoyed, "Chris, can you stop pushing? It's getting annoying."

"Sorry... But I'm trying to make a manga (Japanese comics), and I don't quite know how to draw a girl's body. So... I'm gonna examine yours and hold your hips to get the form correct." he said while holding my hips and staring directly at my eyes. I just shot him a bored expression in return.

Our History teacher came in and said that he would give us new seating arrangements in advance when we would come back to school after Christmas break. I was assigned to sit in the middle most column in the middle most row at the very back, and because there had to be three columns in each row, I need to have two more seatmates beside me. I just hope they're people I'm okay with...

At first, Erik was placed at my right and Chris was in front of Erik. Erik suddenly snickered, "This seat is perfect! I'm not gonna change seats."

"No fair man! Let's swap!" whined Chris.

"No way dude! Sir put me here!" he stuck his tongue out.

"On second thought... Erik, change places with George. You'll be seated closer to the front." called out the teacher.

"But why sir?! This seat is alright!" Erik tried to complain.

"Well... It doesn't suit your height. George is taller than you, so you'll be placed closer to the front so you can see the white board more than sitting behind taller people." sir explained.

"No fair..." Erik muttered under his breath.

"Hey Jade! Guess I'll be your new seatmate!" George smiled oh-so-happily.

Oh God no! Not George again...

Why do I dread him? Well... One, he keeps on teasing me. Two, he can be annoying at times and have weird mood swings. Three, he copies from me every time and would get angry if I didn't allow him to do so. But we're still good friends. He is a childhood friend after all, so we already understand each other.

"Isaac, you take the other seat beside Jade." announced our teacher.

Nooooooo!!! All hope is lost when I'm next to this clingy perv!!!

Shockingly, he behaved himself though...

"Sh*t! My seat's the worst!" cursed Chris under his breath, but loud enough for me to hear. It made me giggle though, making me ruffle up his hair.