Chapter 35: Eep

Today, Chris was absent for three days. It had me wondering why though. At break time, my phone rang. When I looked at the caller's name, I was a bit confused to see Chris' name. Why is he calling me?

"Hello?"

"Hi Jade!"

"What is it Chris?"

What made it worrisome for me, was Sam was beside me at the time he called.

"Do you know where I am?"

After he asked that, my eyes widened in shock and I quickly looked all around me and even outside the classroom. It's like he's a ninja, hiding somewhere.

And because I was really scared and worried somehow, I asked him, "No. Where are you?"

"I'm in California. Hehe..."

I then calmed up a bit, "Oh... Really? Why're you there?"

"It's because there's a great hospital here where my family works in."

"Oh... Is your heart problem acting up again?"

"Actually... No... I'm here for a quick check-up and mainly because of last week's incident."

"Incident? Last week? What was it?"

"Remember when I tried to kiss you last week, and you punched me in the face?"

I nearly choked on that sentence and almost let out a laugh, "Yeah? That was your fault though..."

"Yeah... I know... But you really did break my nose..."

"Well, sorry..."

"Meh... I'll be back tomorrow. Maybe in the afternoon? Wait for me!"

"Pfft... Whatever... See ya tomorrow then!"

"Bye~!" I end the call afterwards and Sam gives me a flat look on her face, trying hard so I won't notice her real emotions.

The day went on smoothly. The next day later, Chris was really present in the afternoon. As expected, he approached me and bugged me for the time being. Then on third period in the afternoon, the teacher gave us free time in the library to read or study whatever we wanted. Some of my classmates stayed in the classroom, and being the library-lover I am, I went down to read a book -- a mystery novel.

Sitting by the table in a corner alone, Chris disturbs my silence and sits beside me. I notice him getting bored of reading with me, he then starts to stare at me instead. But I just completely ignore him. I then feel his hand on my thigh. My reaction inside was terrified, but I thought that if I were to notice him now, he won't stop bugging me. So, I ignored him.

I then felt his hand travel farther up my thigh. I couldn't take it. I dropped the book I was holding and grabbed his hand underneath and scolded him, "Don't you know that what you are doing is wrong?!" I whisper-shout at him.

"It's not bad. It's good~!" he playfully tells me. I had to smack some sense into him.

Chris then transferred to sit in front of me. Maybe to dodge me smacking him for his stupidity. Victor came along and sat beside Chris. I grabbed a book stand to cover half of my face and try to concentrate on the story.

All of a sudden, I felt something cloth-like bump my shin. I paid no attention to it. But then it nudged its way to my knees trying to pass through and go deeper. I immediately locked my legs, not allowing the foot to pass through. Yes, a foot. Particularly, Chris' foot. Now he wanted to touch me down there using his foot.

This pervert really is too much! And because the book stand wasn't really that wide or tall, my face could still be seen by him. My face was as red as a tomato right now. Chris was still trying to slide his foot in between my legs, but I kept preventing him.