Chapter 3: Buttons

I wonder why mornings are so boring? Maybe because it's too early and everyone's minds are still asleep and everyone still feels bubbly about it?

Well, not me... I'm a mornin' person! Haha!

It's the best time of the day to learn and read. Especially when classes aren't really going well, or the teacher doesn't show up! It's always good to have a pocket book inside my bag to liven up my boredom...

Haahhh.... Now I think I'm the weird one...

At break time, while most of my classmates leave to head for the canteen to grab a snack, I stay inside the classroom and grab a book... Most of my other classmates in the classroom just sleep or spend time talking to their friends.

Two of Chris' lackeys (or rather I call them 'tails') followed him and they all stayed by my area of where I was seated. They've gotten pretty close to me through the weeks, but I don't pay much attention to them...

They all greeted me with a 'Hi'. I responded to them with the exact word too. Then I noticed from the corner of my eye that Victor, one of his 'tails', was rubbing his neck like he was in pain or something. He moaned in pain, "Ugh... My neck hurts... It feels so sore..."

I glanced at him, but in a way he wouldn't notice. But, I guess I'm not much of a ninja because he caught me looking at him.

"Jaaaade? Can you massage my neck for meeee?" he whined.

"And why would I do that for you?" I arched a brow.

He smiled and then acted pained again. He wouldn't stop whining unless I actually help him out. I sighed, "Fiiiiineeee..."

He lit up and moved his chair beside me so I could massage his 'sore neck'; and boy, did he enjoy every bit of it...

Ain't I a good classmate?

When the bell rang to indicate that break time was over, we all went back to our seats and waited for our teacher to arrive...

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

In the afternoon while waiting for our last teacher to arrive, who never actually came in in the end, I was just minding my own business, sitting alone by my area on my seat with no one ever caring about talking to me.

What a thrilling social life, don't 'cha think?

I just tried to finish the story I was reading for today. Until I felt a presence close by...

No... It wasn't the 'unknown' it was more than the known...

I gave out a big sigh as I placed my bookmark on the page where I stopped on and looked up at Mr. Playboy. "What do you want now Chris?"

"I'm gonna rape you!" he said with a playful smirk.

"Ha. Ha. Very funny. No!" I said noting the sarcasm. Except that I meant the last word.

He then started to rub his palms together and continued on, "First, I'll have to untie your ribbon..." He then untied it. "Hey!" was all I could let out as I stared at my untied ribbon.

"Then, I'm going to unbutton your buttons..." His fingers coming closer to reach my uniform. "Whoah there!" I attempted to push him away, but he just wouldn't budge!

Why do girls have to be so darn weak?!

But it relieved me when I finally got him off of me and shooed him away. He then approached the other girls left in the room and only untied their ribbons! The girls scolded Chris and he just went away laughing at them.

How come you easily let them off and do the stupidest things to me?!

He then came back to annoy me and quickly tugged on my ribbon, making me tie it back up again. He just laughs at me being annoyed at him. After I was finish tying up my ribbon, he pulled at it again!

"Will you cut it out!!!" I burst out.

"Cut it out? But it's too entertaining to tease a nerd like you Jade!" he flashed a big smile.

I take back what I said... You're not a playboy... You're a Pervert!!!

"You're such a perv! Why don't you stop annoying me and find some girl to flirt on already?!" I was so annoyed.

"B-But... I can't live without you!" he said with a puppy dog pout.

Okay, that was adorable... But I'm not falling for his lies!

I rolled my eyes at him, "Yeah right! You're just toying with me, like every other girl you find."

"Ouch!"

Chris then held both my shoulders and pushed his body close to mine, inches apart. He stared at me seriously and spoke out, "You're important in my life."

I paused. Was I blushing?

Taken aback from his serious expression, I calmed myself and snapped back into reality and pushed him away, "Pfft! Like your charms would work on a nerd like me! I like books!"

He stared at me with confusion. "See this?" I held up the book I was reading earlier, "This is one of the many others that are important in my life and which I can't live without."

"Psh! That's only a material thing..." he scoffed.

"So? It's more valuable to me..." I said as I hugged the book.

Before Chris could even speak up, I checked my watch, "Oops! Would you look at the time? It's already time to go home... Well, see ya Chris!" I said as I waved him goodbye...

Gosh... I really can't stand that guy's cheesiness and perverseness... It feels so... Gross...

______________________

Hey! Hey! Hey!

How was the story so far?

I hope you guys liked it! ;D

If ya did... Please... Like! Vote! Share! and Comment! :D

Yours truly,

Kurisu-chan