"Fine!" Mark acted as if he was going to stop off grumpily, but smiled knowing Jack was teasing him.

"I'm kidding! Sit down ya smelly" He laughed, his loud voice filling the room. "Anyway, to answer all you guy's questions on why Mark is here all the way from LA to visit little ole Jackaboy in Ireland, is actually a very long story.."

"Oh where to begin.." Mark said, moving in his seat.

...a moment of hesitation before continuing on.

"Well..I guess we could start with Indie pop-con.." Mark started.

"Or we could just start with this.."

Mark froze in his seat as he watched Jack lean over and kiss him...on youtube! On his channel..! He actually kissed Jack...on this lips! Mark watched himself in astonishment..

"S-Sean!" Mark said, pulling away, his face completely red.

"Weird huh? He calls me Sean" Jack said, turning back to the camera, smiling from ear to ear.

~

Mark paused the video...

"Oh God...look how happy he is..." Mark covered his face with his hands.. "Dammit, look how happy I am.."

(x)

Mark and Jack's POV

PAX Prime 2015..the Markiplier and Friends panel..

Bob..Wade...Mark..and Jack.

Thousands of people have come from all over..just to see them. But, there was one person in mind that he didn't think he was ready to see.

It had been weeks...and he thought he was ready...but when he set foot in Seattle..he wished he hadn't left Ireland..

He hadn't seen, spoken to, or even mentioned Mark..but now that he was here...Mark was all that he could think about..and it was killing him.

It took everything he had to put down that knife..a concerned phone call from his older brother is what held him together. Jack spent those weeks spending time with his family...they were all devastated to hear the news, especially since they saw him so happy with Mark..but Jack's parents worried the most..They had never seen their son so heartbroken..run down...tired..and just..empty..

But Jack was strong..and he'd put on a smile, he wouldn't let anyone think he was hurting..he'd try his best to keep it to himself...not make it awkward for Mark..pretend like none of it had ever happened, and just stay friends. The way it should be.

He had just finished meeting Felix for the first time, and they were all going to go get lunch before the panel..but Jack couldn't decide if he should go or not..

"You sure you don't want to come? We are going to get sushi." Felix said, a bit of concern on his face..he already knew the damage between him and Mark, and he understood why he didn't want to come with them.

"I'll catch up with you guys later, go on ahead without me."

"Okay man, I'll save you some of dead fish." He laughed, and Jack watched him as he walked away.

Jack decided to spend the time in between cheering himself up.He surrounded himself with his fans..taking pictures, signing, receiving tons of letters and gifts..clearing his head.He was starting to feel like himself again..if one thing could make him happy, it was his fans.

But, Time went by too quickly..as he was called backstage to the Markiplier and Friends panel..

~