Yes Ms. Robinson (Halloween Special pt. 2, {Not Edited})

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Eliza's pov

I hated my cowardice sister for who she was but all worries swept away when I danced in the dark with the love of my life. Time passed and I lose track of it as her head hung over my shoulder, my arms around her waist and her arms around my shoulders as it should be when "Arms" was sung live by Christina Perri.

I don't say this often bu for her it's never enough for me. "I love you Ashley." her head lifts to have an eye to eye talk with me, our lips crash together forming the little long of "I love you" and "forever"

After a momentary ever so loving kiss, when I hear nothing else but her breathing and feeling her head beat again my chest I heard a faint, "I love you too, Eliza." from her petite lips. Warmth swaddles my body knowing she meant it, I really loved her so much and some part of me let loose and just wanted to withdraw from the hard knock life I had built. My matured dominance usually fights over all things, I think one day I'd truly give up BDSM just for her. If it meant to have and to hold her in all times, sickness and health, for rich or poor-- Though that isn't a problem. This woman is truly my world and I only hope she feels equally.

I smiled lightly, "I sorry that I ever dragged you into a thing like this but I'm not sorry that I fell in love with such a beautiful woman that is here dancing with me."

Her head leaned against my chest. "The hardest type of love is the most patient type of love and I am ever so willing." her voice is like giant bells ringing in their beauty that make me undo myself under her a million times over and more. How could it feel like a Valentine's day night but be a Halloween night for us? Her voice weeps slightly, "just don't ever let me go."

"Never!" my voice raises to her making her shiver. "in all my years I've had submissives I've never fell in love with them or have loved a girl like this EVER."

And so on her face I can see in her eyes she's never loved like this, this was new. She had sex, girlfriends, lovers but not me.... No, not like this. I grab her head by the back of her head, pulling her in for a kiss. I sucked on her bottom lip pulling it in until her tongue is sucked in they clash and fight for dominance yet we all know who wins this fight. I leave her breathless until our attention is brought by Nate's operatic voice.

"Good evening dolls and dollettes, as you know Halloween night's annual fashion show we'll have one in the matter of five minutes!"

That was my cue to go help Nate out with the fashion show. Twenty models each had five minutes to get dressed, I looked over these designs years ago and I still remember how they were supposed to look. "Babe, come with me I'm going to need your help."

Without a question she did, we walked into Nate's dressing room. There were twenty girls walking around confused with themselves. "LADIES!" I screeched.

All the models stopped in their tracks. "It's Eliza!" one of the red heads cried out, the girls jumped around like a bunch of geeky fan girls.

"Yes it's me, but something more important is about to go on," I clasped my hands together. "there are outfits on each chair that has your name on it, wear it. Walk it. Work it." with that they hurried quickly to get dressed and in order for the walk way.

"Good luck!" Ashley wished each of them as they stood still. Could I see my own girlfriend one day as a model? Hell yes I mean like look at her!

"Let's get some seats for the show." she and I took seats next to Nate and Alec. Alec kept staring at Nate with googly eyes so I pulled out my phone and went to Alec's number, texting him though he was two seats down from me already.