Chapter Sixteen

unedited ((I apologise in advance for all the changes in POV during this chapter, I couldn't think of another way to do it))

also, i wanna give a shoutout to @Evetty because she votes for every chapter and comments(:

-----
"Ugh, what's the time, I'm starving" Olivia complained, sitting down on one of the four rather large couches.

We got to the lake house about half an hour ago, we got given a 15 minute tour by one of the men that own all the lake houses, and then the boys left to go get some things from the little lake house rent out place for us to use over next two weeks, while us four girls sat in the living room chilling out.
The boys told us to stay in here while they go because they won't be long, and they want to sort out rooms with us all here. But of course, they knew we wouldn't listen so they locked all bedroom doors with the keys given to us by the man who gave us the tour.

"It's almost seven, the boys should be back soon" Violet got up and started walking about the room.

"Is the bathroom open, I really need the toilet again" I stood up and started walking around, finding the only door open was the bathroom one.

~Violets POV~

Darcy left the room to go find the bathroom, now was my chance to tell the girls about what I was thinking about on the way here.

"I was thinking, you know when I saw William and Darcy together today, that there is no way in hell we can let Alice come here and ruin it. She may deny it but Darcy likes William, and he likes her back" I sat down on one of the empty sofas and looked at Amelia and Olivia in hopes they would agree.

"I mean, I guess but if William is dating Alice it must mean he likes something about her. And William is our friend too, we can't go behind his back and stop Alice from coming can we?" Olivia pointed out, I disagreed with her so much.

"Olivia, what the fuck. Yeah, William is our friend but we are talking about Darcy, our Darc. The one that's seen us all go through heartbreak. She's been there for every single one of us. I'm not saying she loves him but I know she has a thing for him and I know that he does too. Alice is just going to come in and ruin everything" I whisper shouted just in case Darcy could hear.

"Wait, my parents are supposed to be going on a trip with Alice's parents in a couple days, which means she's said she'll come here instead of going. But if I get my parents to cancel the trip or get Alice to change her mind about going, then she can't come here!" Amelia squealed excitedly.

"Oh my god, this is amazing. You need to call your parents tonight and get something sorted. Plus Alice not coming is a bonus for all of us, it means so high pitched voice, no headaches, and we won't have to put up with her screaming sexual noises at night" I grinned, getting up to dance about.

"Why are you so happy?" I turned around to see Darcy walking back into the room.
"Oh, I'm just happy that the boys will be back soon and we can eat" I gave her a large smile and sat down.

--(back to Darcy's POV)--

It was another 15 minutes or so, from when I got out the bathroom, for the boys to get back.
They came in with bags upon bags of food and appliances we may or may not need for the two weeks.

"Why did we get so much?" Hunter asked setting the bags on the kitchen island.
"Because the guy in there was creeping me out and I don't want to have to go back" Nate explained, deadly serious.