"Enjoy the food sir's, its ingredients are mainly found inside a mad scientist lab so feel free..."

He smirked evilly and I found out why it came from a mad scientist lab since their skin were slowly vanishing, revealing the reddish part of the skin where the veins and tendons were completely visible for the human eye, it was a toxic chemical not properly formulated. Their scream was defeaning that it irritated Tom, so without further ado, he got a gun from his suit and fired them straight to their head, blowing off their skull and I can also see some parts of the brain scattered in the bloody floor.

I chuckled, liking the view, good for them.

"So master Lay... sleep for awhile and I'll have you home in a matter of seconds." He stated as I slowly loss my consciousness.

*****

I shot up from bed and panting real hard for air that I felt I was deprived of. I look at my side and there was my husband sleeping peacefully beside me, in our bed, in our room and in our house. I quickly snap my head to my stomach and there was I, pregnant.

I knew it...

Thank God it was just a dream, if it was true, I don't know what I'll do with myself.

I felt the bed shuffle and there he was, my husband's awake with all his glory. He looked at me and smile, a very happy and heart warming one. I layed down, my head in his arms as I cuddle next to him.

"Good morning babe." He greeted.

"Morning too hun." I replied which made him smile and there goes my heart running a mile per second.

We exchange kisses for awhile before we head off to the bathroom to get ourselves a nice warm bath. I slowly slid my clothes off when a pair of arms wrap itself in my waist and started assaulting my neck which made me moan in satisfaction.

"Stop that." I croaked but moaned again when he licked my neck erotically. "Tease."

"You're just too sexy." He stated and I looked at the mirror in front of us and saw how he nipped at my neck and also seeing my muled reaction with an intense sexual pleasure. He started roaming his hands on my member and it just fueled my desires to finally have sex, sensing that I am already aroused.

I turned around to him so that I can also gave him the same amount of pleasure I was getting when I saw I wasn't the one in his arms but the bitch, Meghan. And I was standing inside the mirror.

I tried to bang the mirror but it won't break. And I saw how they started to do things that I didn't want them to do so. It make me feel sick and hurt all over again and I broke into a sobbing filth...

"Lay-"

I can't take it anymore ...

"ay- Lay-"

The walls I am in suddenly started shaking violently, making me cry even more and more... the pain in my chest kept hurting...

"Lay!! Wake up!"

I wake up and everything I saw was......

The truth...

Everything was just a mere nightmare of a dream....

***********************

okayyy, the last part of the chapter was just the a dream of Lay where he dreamed of Alexander and him having moments together.... 

done!