#16

"Good morning Lay."

"Good morning." I replied gleefully to the other household servant that I would meet up in my way through the hallway.

"So, is that thing going to be okay by now?" Mark asked while walking by my side.

"I think so, its been two weeks already. And I want to removed it so badly so that I can work properly now." I replied while looking at my bandaged arm.

I'll be visiting my doctor today to have the bandage removed and Mark is coming with me to accompany me to the hospital. At first, Master was reluctant to just let the doctor come here instead of me going out. But I insisted to go out because I just want to leave the mansion before I resume in my work, so he let me be.

We drove off of the Miers land and into the city, revealing the massive skyscraper ascending towards the heavens. Busy people walking everywhere, and cars running in the streets. What a busy place, thank God, the mansion is on the rural part of the country.

The car parked in front of a huge hospital. We hopped out of the car and trotted inside the building. The hospital looked nice and comfy for patients to rest here. We ride in the elevator heading for 15th floor to see my doctor.

"Urrgghh... I hate hospitals." Mark groaned beside me making me chuckle.

"Why?" I asked even though I already know the answer. Its just to ease the silence while inside the elevator.

"People die here, and that just gave me goosebumps." He replied while acting like he was shivering.

The elevator door opened in 15th floor and we quickly locate my doctors office. When we finally found it we went inside and greeted Dr. Seth Miers Lanfort. My masters cousin.

"Good morning Dr. Lanfort." Me and Mark greeted in unison. He stood up from his seat and smiled at us.

"Good morning Lay. Mark." He greeted the both of us and ushered me inside a small room to examine my arm. I sat on the hospital bed while Mark sat at the red stool on the foot of the bed. When he guaranteed that my arm's fine now, he started removing my bandages but he replace it with a clean bandage wrap around my arm.

"Okay. Your bones are fine now but you still have to rest for a bit. Don't do too much work for awhile like lifting or else it will damage your healing bones. Got it?" He informed me and I just constantly nod at every word he said.

We bid goodbye to Dr. Lanfort and exited his office. When I took a glance at my right, my attention was focused on the huge glass window that separated us. I neared it and took a peak in the inside through the glass window. The room was huge, extending from left to right. The wall was painted with blue on the right and pink in the left indicating for genders, there are also cute framed drawing plastered on the wall making the room fully intended for babies.

I glanced down on the window and saw many babies sleeping on each of their crib, with either a pink or blue bonnet indicating their sex. I felt somewhat, awed, or like a warmth inside me when I saw these cute innocent babies. I felt like crying.

"Look hon! Its our little girl!"

I glanced on my right when I heard someone squealed. They were a couple to be exact, where there is a sperm producer and an egg cell holder. But this one is different, they are two males. And I bet the smaller male on a wheelchair is the one who gave birth.

Nowadays, men can also get pregnant already but not all men can, only some other one. Sometimes, I wonder if I can conceived a child or not? But whatever the result is, I'd be really grateful to have a baby of my own.

"Isn't it wonderful to see something like this? Or else, have your own something like this?" Mark said while standing beside me and is also looking inside through the wide window.

"Yeah, I would be grateful and thankful to have one of my own." I replied, my vision still focused on the sleeping infants inside the room.

"Yeah, maybe your already carrying one inside your stomach Lay." He said. I chuckled at his conclusion and immediately replaced it with a menacing glare darted towards him. "Okay, its just that, your blooming and becoming more handsome lately." He added.

"Why, thank you for the compliment but, my beauty is natural." I reprimand him and went to focused my vision in front of me.

But in my side vision, he's still looking at me suspiciously, looking for the right answers that he would thought would pop out in my face.

"What?!"

"Are you... pregnant?"

I smack Marks head when he said those making him winced in pain and started massaging the back of his head.

"Let's go home." I declared and started walking away.

"Aww, come on! I was just asking that! Don't be mad Lay." He coed at me trying to catch up with my pace.

"I'm not mad Ma- ouch!" I was taken a back when I accidentally bumped unto someone, I heared Mark gasps from behind me. I fell on floor with my butt landed first on the tiled floor making me hissed. First, a broken arm, now a broken butt.

"I'm so sorry sir, I didn't see you wa-."

Wait....

Who is this person?

This can't be true.

It felt like, I was looking at my own reflection right in front of me.

"Who're you?"

I asked him, my eyes wide like the plate and I was fucking shock to the bones. While this guy who looks like me just beamed up and started tearing up like a child.

"brother!!"

He called and quickly jumped on me and started hugging me for dear life while I was just stuck on the floor stiff, frozen and shock.

"I finally saw you!"

"My twin brother."