#7

"Here's your two french fries, two sodas and two burger steak. Anything else sirs?"

Master just waved the flirting waitress away from us and he begun eating.

Yeah, only him. That not includes me.

Master abruptly stop eating when he noticed I wasn't touching any of my food.

"Lay. Eat now we have many things to do."

"Uh. Y-yes master." I pick up the large burger steak and begun munching on it as I watched around the park. Flash

The park is filled with families, lovers and friends hanging with each other. I kept on roaming my eyes around and my eyes darted to a teenage boy holding a crying baby in his arms. It seems like he was trying coo the baby but the baby wouldn't budge from crying.

I felt pity for the young man. I quickly finished my burger steak and soda and stood up from the table making masters head snapped at me.

"Hey Lay, where are you going?"

I just ignore masters remarks and quickly trotted near the teenage boy with the crying baby. I neard him and motioned him to give me the baby.

At first he was hesitant in giving the baby to me but I just gave him a reassuring smile and later on he gave me the baby. Flash

I hummed some melody to the baby while I sway him on my arms back and forth. His cries started to quite down a little bit until he begun snoring indicating he was already fast asleep.

I smiled -Flash- at my accomplishment for the day. I gave the baby back to the young man, -Flash- finding out he was the mother of the baby. He was waiting for his husband who is buying some ice cream somewhere around the park.

He said thank you to me and I just returned it with a smile and some advice. Flash

I went back to our table and found master there looking through his camera screen with a huge smile. I sat opposite to him while I begun eating again. Finishing the dejected fries on the table that I left when I trotted to the young man with the baby.

"You look great with a baby." Master compliments me and I just chuckled at it.

"Why, thank you master." Master just chuckled and returned his gaze on his camera.

And again, my eyes wandered around the park and found a man with his hands entangled with his six year old son who is holding a balloon. Both of them were smiling and it also made me smile upon seeing such wonderful bond. Flash

And that time, I started reminiscing the times I had with my mom when I was small. True to life, mom never had brought me to any parks or places where we could be alone enjoying ourselves. But I understand why...

I missed him so much.

I was about to tear up when suddenly, a hand across the table grab my own hand entangling his own hand on mine. I tried to pry my hands away but he won't budge so I just go with the flow. Its just for this day Lay.

"Hmm... your hand fits in mine. Like were made for each other Lay."

Master said and went on kissing my hand. I tried to fight the blushed that started to creep into my face.

"But I guess... were meant to be."

"Master I -"

"I'm sorry ..."

Huh? Why is he apologizing?

"I'm sorry that I force you to bed. I'm so sorry Lay, I didn't mean it."

I felt my face went hot from those words that he just said. He was so blunt that I couldn't catch up.

"Master. Its true that I felt disgusted by it but, if you didn't mean it, then its okay. Don't stretched yourself too much."

"Thank you Lay."

"You're welcome master." And I gave him a warm smile. Flash

We finish up all the rides in the park by 3 and decided to go home. I was feeling really tired and my feet and butt are aching, not to mention my throat from screaming. While master just tends to laugh at my expression and kept on taking pictures. Of me.

Master insisted to drive the car himself and kick Morgan our driver to the other car following us, leaving me on the passenger seat and master in the drivers seat. The ride was silent and very awkward. We pass by multiples of neighborhood and came across the cemetery on our way home.

"Master? Can we visit the cemetery for awhile?"

I asked him. He just smiled and went to park the car near the gate. We entered the cemetery and went to find my moms name; Kayne Bifrost.

I just stood near his grave stone when suddenly I got unto my knees and started weeping.

I missed him so much I could die.

Mom...come back to me please?

I was crying so hard that I didn't notice the pair of arms wrapping itself on me until I begun hugging him, looking for comfort.

"I missed my mom so much. I really missed him." sobs.

I was crying my heart out and then I fell half asleep. I could hear my surroundings but my eyes are closed. Guess they're tired too.

I felt like I was carried around a pair of strong arms and later on I was put down in a leather seat, a soft fabric covered the upper part of my body making me warm. The engine of the car roared to life and we continued to drive home.

"I will make you happy for the rest of your life Lay. and I promised you that."

I heard someone say and soon sleep overcome me in a matter of seconds.

**************************

I was listening to one of One Directions song entitled 'little things' while writing this so I got some of their lines on this part.

                                                      Well music do inspire you in writing.

Thanks in advance

Keep on tuning in guys! Thanks!