#4

I started to lay the white mantle on top of the table, placing all eating utensils. From plates, different fork and spoons. Tea cups and saucers, to table napkins.

All set in one medium sized gazebo in the middle of the mansion's glamorous garden, facing the variety of flowers, trees and anonymous plants. All I have been waiting for is the person who will be eating here.

Ugh...my back is aching...

Soon, I heard footsteps coming this way and I turn around to greet him.

"Good morning Master." I bowed at him and he just walk past me, ignoring my greeting as usual. I immediately trotted behind him and went to the cart full of his breakfast. I serve him his meal and nodded meekly as I backed away in the corner.

"So... How was your morning?"

I don't know if I was the one he was asking but seeing that were the only people around the area I just answered a brief "It was okay, Master."

"Good. So...any news lately?" He asked again. Uhm...this is a little bit awkward right?

"Recently, nothing much sir." I replied at him and he turned around together with his chair. And now he was sitting sideway by the table while leaning his left elbow on the table.

He looked at me intently and smirk, curving the corner of his lips into an evil smile. Now what?!

"What is it master? Is my presence bothering you? I can just move out and you can call me anytime you want." Shit! The last part! Bad choice of words.

"No, stay here."

"Ok..." huh? So what's with the constant stare?

Master suddenly rubs his forehead forcefully and groan tiredly. He groan loudly again and scratch his head hardly.

"Master? Is everything okay?"

"Shit! Your presence...." Ummm....what?! What's with my presence? Is it really that bothersome?

"Its really bothering me." He looked at me, arms and legs crossed then glared at me.

"Umm, sorry to bother you master, I wi-" he cut me off.

"And also your voice, all of it! Its bothering me." Okay... maybe I should really get going by now.

"Ok, sorry master, I'll just go somewhere where you can't see me." I quickly turned around to walk out but suddenly he grabbed my elbow making me face him again. I mentally gasps when I realize how close we were.

"I didn't order you to walk out. You disobeyed me. As a punishment, come meet me in my office at exactly 19:00 hour and bring me my food." He nipped at my earlobe and quickly went down my neck. I just stood there ignoring his actions to all my sensitive spot.

Ughh.....

He let go of me and quickly gave me a peck on my lips. He quickly run off leaving me dumbfounded.

Geez, a guy just kiss me. But something is really wrong here....

He's been acting all lovey dovey the moment I came home from boarding school 1 year ago, that's what I've notice from his stupid behavior.

Or maybe...

"Good. You see, your master, which is my brother has been adoring someone lately, and he's already making a move, but this person is just too naive to see it."

He's using me to test his moves for his lover if it will really swoon her or him. And about last night, he just used me because, maybe he thinks too much of the person and suddenly got erect and he needs a subject to release his sexual urges.

Fucking shit!!

Afsjsbhdnks....!!!!

Gaahhhh....!!! I'm not some whore who you can ride all rowdy and crazy to squeeze your hormones out!! Gosh...!!! Values guys! Values Education!!!

I should have teach values education.