EXTRA- HIS POV

My beloved father died when I was at the age of 14, he died together with his butler Kayne in a car accident during Christmas eve. It was snowing really hard that time and they lose control of the vehicle making them crash into a ten wheeler truck.

I was so devastated that time.

But I found someone. Someone that could lift me up in this messy situation.

Lay Bifrost.

He was the 12 year old son of Kayne, my fathers butler.

He had these pair of Grey eyes that shines every time and glistens at the light of the moon. Hair that you thought he dyed it but it was really his natural hair. And I call it, hair of an angel, it is somewhat beige in color. His skin was white like pearl and I would give up everything just to touch his skin. Well, Kayne was also a good looking fine man too. No wonder Lay is also good looking too. Like father like son.

Although his dad was an asshole.

The first time I saw him was like an angel that just descended from the heavens. But that time, we were on the same boat. Hurt and pained from the sudden loss.

After a few days from the burial, he announced that he will be signing a contract to be part of the Miers household, but that will be after he turned 18. My supervisor, sent him to some boarding school on the country side which specializes on housekeeping.

And as of for me, I directly went to college at the age of 15 taking up Business Ad. I graduated in just 2 years, well I was a damn genius.

At the age of 18, I became the heir to my fathers wealth and riches. Managing my fathers business was tough at first but I cope up pretty fast earning me a thumbs up from everybody. And now, the business keeps on progressing faster and tremendously.

6 years of missing him, he finally returned. He was already 18 and well trained on keeping a poker face to me.

Yeah, he was a total poker and a naive person.

And right then when our hands touched together for a handshake, I felt all my love for him came rushing back inside me.

I want to kiss him so badly and tell him welcome home.

But, I can't do that. I should be more patient towards love. I know... Patience is a virtue.

"Its my pleasure to serve you, Master Alexander." and he gave me a small smile.

From his voice, I felt my pants tighten, and my cock twitches.

uh-oh.... wrong timing Jr.,

I also returned his gaze with a smirk and I quickly walk back to my room to release something.
Gosh, just hearing his voice already made me excited. What if I really have him under me, writhing in pleasure and ecstasy.

Drool.....

After all those years, only my sister Mag knows I'm in love with my butler, and someday he'll be promoted as my lover.