#24

"Be safe okay?"

"Yes Mark, I will."

"Do you have everything you need? Like passport and your luggage's?"

"Yes Morgan, thank you for helping me. And I'll be back 3 days after."

"That's so long..."

"Quit whining Mark, I'll be back, I promise."

"Ok, be safe there Lay." Lewel chimed.

"Ok, bye guys."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those were our conversation before I decided to took off with the cab here in the airport. And before the cab could leave the manor completely, I took one last glanced on it, seeing my fellow workers there standing on ground waving their goodbyes to me.

I felt a heavy constriction erupt in my chest and suddenly, my memories with my mom flashed before my eyes. The time we spent laying down on the grass under the blue sunny skies, the time we used to bake cakes and the time when we would sleep together every night cuddling to each other.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Mom, I love you..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you too son."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you...
.
.
.
.
.

" Forever..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Lay..."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I abruptly stop from my thoughts when that sentence and that voice echoed in my head. The pain in my chest doubled upon hearing his voice saying those words. The way he swoon me, the way he calls my name, the way he touch me, the way he looks at my eyes.

And the way he told me; "I love you so much Lay..."

M-master... I-im so sorry... Maybe, we were just not meant to be with each other and I fully accept that. Just that, what hurts the most was that, you held me hoping that I could gain your love and be with me for eternity, but I was wrong. You cheated at me and I can't tolerate myself to be in pain anymore.

I've been already in pain just from the death of my mother, and the pain about my dad ditching us for another woman, and now. I don't want to happen to me what had already happened to my mom. Its just like history repeating itself.

"Flight 4112... Please proceed to the waiting line. The plane will take off in just 2 hours. Thank you. Again..."

I heard the speakers announced so I quickly got up and grasps my luggage. I looked around for the last time before putting on my black cap over my head. I started to stroll my luggage and walk over the line who'll be getting our gate pass.

"Hello sir, may I take your gate pass?" Asked a petite blonde to me which I sadly hand my passport to her. She gave me the other piece of the paper and immediately, I walked through the gates...

How I wish that this pain would go away, but I know someday... I know I can move on and forget this madness ever happened to me. Ughh... my stomach hurts.

After finding my seat, I slumped myself down and tucked my earphones in my ears. Still, the pain in my chest kept on aching making my eyes water. I can't still get over what I saw the other day. It's like a traumatic incident that I manage to witnessed and I think it will hunt me through out my life until I manage to move on.

"You and me we made a vow,"
"For better or for worst"
"I can't believe you let me down"
"But it proves in the way it hurts"

When I was a child, I really look after all my favorite things and the things that I love so much. I dont want to be separated to them because my heart was already attached to it. Just like what I am feeling right now, I know it hurts to leave someone you love so much but the pain I am feeling is nothing compared to when I lost my mother. I gave up everything to him, especially myself, and most importantly, my heart.

My heart has the biggest judgement when would I finally accept and trust a certain person for my life to depend. That's why, its so hard to accept that things would go out just like this. Yes, I've just realized I loved him but just in those short time I manage to trust and love him with all myself. I manage to haul myself out of the cage that I tried to protect myself from all of the pain awaiting me in the future, but now, I think, I'm going back to that again.

The plane took off and now, were on the cloud nine flying, flying away from the place I don't ever want to see and be in. I know I might inflict pain on people I've come to known as my family since I was small but I just can't tolerate it anymore. I don't want my trust to be rusted and more importantly my heart to be broken further that nothing in this world could fix it. I know its a total cliché, but I don't want it to happen again, anymore.

The plane landed a few hours and we were immediately escorted by the crew out of the plane. Once I was outside, the cool breeze of america during December hit me, making my skin shiver in delight. I smiled to myself and begun taking step by step down the ladder with ease.

Uggh... My stomach hurts so much.

I sought out for my luggage at the luggage area and luckily found it immediately without exerting too much effort. I quickly grab it when suddenly, a firm grip hold up my elbow making me snapped and wirled around to see who it was.

My world suddenly stopped. Tears started to form on my eyes. My body begun shaking uncontrollably as I let go of my bag I was carrying.

"Lay..."

He said.