#2

My family has been serving the Miers household for years already. When the previous butler, which was my dad and the previous master which was my master's father died in an accident 7 years ago, the Miers family took me in under the orders of the new heir which was my master, Alexander Hamilton Miers.

I was studying in Paris that time when the news of my dad's death came up to me. I grieved beside his grave for like weeks. The only man who gave birth to me, fed me, and made me happy every seconds of my life, left me in distress and agony.

But sooner, I accepted it and promised to serve the Miers household which my dad found his happiness during his teenage years before he had me.

You're wondering about my other dad? Well he's long gone too. He left my dad when he told him he was pregnant, that's what my dad told me. He ditched us and left my dad in pain but decided to raise me. Thankful the previous master that time was kind to let my dad have a maternity leave.

--

I spotted a red petal on the ground and picked it up. I blew the petal out of my hand and it landed on a crowd of red roses. Holding out the hose over the hedge of roses, I begun to shower them with water and watch the water from the hose I was holding form somewhat a rainbow.

Dad adores red roses so much. When I was small I would accompany him on doing his chores in the house. After cleaning each room, he would always leave a vase full of red roses. So I came to adore the red roses too since it reminds me of him.

"You're weird."

I snapped my head in my back when someone suddenly spoke. I quickly turned the faucet off and looked at my master.

"Master, do you need anything?" I asked him as I gradually twist the nozzle of the hose to turn it off and face master properly. He gave me a blank expression and went to sit on the benches crossing his arms and legs.

"I said, you're weird."

Eh?! Did he just said I'm weird? How?

"May I asked why? Master?"

"You keep smiling while watering those plants. That's what is weird about you."

Oh! So I've been smiling throughout the process of watering some plants?
Geez... so what about it?

"Master, I find happiness in watering the plants, and these..." I pointed the red roses. "Are my favorite plant for life. It reminds me of my dad." I smiled at him widely.

My master scoffed and I looked at him. He was already bright red and sweating a little bit.

"Master are you okay? You look reddish and sweaty. Maybe you should head inside now."

"Yeah. Don't worry, its just the heat of the sun." He stood up and walked away waving his hand. Before he could enter the back door he turned around and smirk.

"Cook me something sweet tonight. Then later, come to my room and entertain me, butler" he said and continued inside.

I felt bothered by the word 'entertain' maybe he wants me to show off my piano skills in front of him?

After watering all the plants, which took me hours. I decided to head inside and search through some recipe in the cookbook for something sweet, just like my master ordered. I rummaged through the recipe book but found nothing that interest me. So I end up making a Tiramisu.

I decided to prepare all ingredients and started the process. When it was done, I put it in the fridge for awhile to cool while I gather the equipment I used to the sink. I look at my wrist watch and found the time was already 6:57 p.m. almost time for dinner.