#35

It's been already three weeks since Alexanders mother arrived and surprisingly she hasn't done anything bad. I would occasionally met her in the kitchen and in the garden but to only exchange smiles and greetings to each other which made me breath in ease, but right now? I think something is kinda off?

"I'll have Mark accompany you always so don't worry."

He informed as I fixed his tie for him. I grab his suit on his arm and handed it to him as he slid it on and I brush some invisible dust on his shoulder while smiling.

"Thank you hun." I smiled and he also smiled. Were in the foyer of the mansion, the double door wide open as Alexander awaits his ride.

"Master?" I heard Morgan called and we looked at him. The sleek black car was already parked outside with Lewell standing beside the car door.

"So I better go, I'll be back by three later this afternoon." He stated as Morgan handed him his briefcase respectfully. Mark was standing in the end of the staircase waiting for me.

"Oh. I forgot." Alexander went back to me and kneeled in front of me. He held my stomach in both of his hands and kiss it against the fabric I was wearing.

"Be a good boy." He stated as he stood up and kiss my forehead before getting in his car.

I stood in the porch, watching my husband get in his ride. The heavy tinted car window rolled down revealing the face of my husband making me smile.

"Bye hun, I love you." He called.

"I love you too, have a good day at work." I called back as the car sped down the pavement, leaving the manor. I smiled and heaved a sigh after.

"So, your gonna spend a day with your so called mother-in-law." Mark teased which made me huffed in annoyance.

"More like monster-in-law." I corrected which made Mark laugh.

"But don't worry for Mark Spencer is here!" He exclaimed like a hero would do when saving the day making me laugh as we venture our way to the backyard garden where the huge gazebo can be found. I heaved a sigh.

"Don't worry, I'll check up on you." Mark whispered as he neared the person sitting in the gazebo and started preparing the table place there. Decided, I walked up to there and found the gaze of Lady Diana as I sat down.

"Good morning Lay." She greeted and went to sip her tea.

"Good morning to you too Lady." I greeted back as I also sip on my tea.

"What a beautiful day it is, and there are tons of activities I planned out for the both of us." She stated.

"Oh, that would be wonderful." I replied in a fake happy voice.

"So, how many months?" She asked and I stared at my stomach and immediately went back to her and chuckle.

"Five months to be exact." I answered.

"Hmmm, I bet that it's not my son's child? It is?" She snickered.

I almost choke out my tea and spat it right on her face but I held it in and covered it with a soft cough. I looked at her, irritation clear as water plastered on my face.

"What made you think that it's not your son's child?" I asked her, determination etched both on my face and voice.

"Hmmm... Seeing your mother ruined my relationship with my husband, so are you. Ruining my relationship with my son." She stated which made me stare at her.

What did she just accused my mom of ?! How dare you bitch!

"And just why is my mother involved in this predicament?" I asked, feeling that I should stood up for myself and stop relying on Alexander.