Extra! - Come get it!!!

Lay: Good day everyone!

Alexander: Good day.

Lay: Now that we are married. Me, Alexander, and together with the MNLB Team wants to ask a simple request from you guys.

Alexander: Yeah, its a simple request. So don't be shy.

Lay: We would want all the readers who have read this to suggest. The MNLB Team is really having some little trouble about a small thing.

Alexander: Yeah, and it includes our future. So think about it and SUGGEST.

Lay: Okay... So the big problem is...

Alexander: Y'know, you have way too many suspense. Just say it so we can have the time together alone now. After our wedding, we get to have this some kind of S.O.S interview for our author who lacks sense of humor instead of going to our honeymoon. Oh c'mon!!

Eikiji: Sorry Alexander. Its just really urgent since its really needed so I can slowly start up the second book of your love life. Since the first is nearing its end, I should start the second. I won't publish the second book unless, I'm satisfied with the suggestions. And if I manage to find a perfect **** for your ****, then I'll publish it immediately.

Lay: Okay... no fighting. So everyone, I think you've taken a hint on what's happening. We would like for everyone to suggest our soon to be baby's name. Either girl or boy. So please guys, were counting on you.

Alexander: Just leave a comment down below.

Girl: name
Boy: name

Lay: That's the format guys. So that'll be all.

MNLB crew and team: Thank you everyone!!!!

See you in book two!!!!!!