#17

My world seem to stop rotating when I found out that I just bumped into someone who looks just like me but the only difference is, I have somewhat of a peach blonde hair while him, he has a light brown hair with some black strands. And also to be told that, I'm his twin brother, and were siblings.

Who wouldn't be shock?!

This guy claiming as the twin of mine ushered his two big and bulky security guards to leave us all alone for awhile to talk and then he focused his gaze solely to me.

"My twin, I'm so grateful to see you. Dad was really right, we do have the same eye color, just like mom." He informed me. I just gave him a nervous laugh while he kept on babbling.

"By the way I'm Diam, and your Lay right? Brother?" He beamed at me making me nervous.

"Y—yes..." I stuttered. "How d'you know my mom? And how come we both have the same face?"

"Its all so clear Lay, he's a fan of you and perform plastic surgery to look like you. He doesn't know how hard to be a butler. Poor guy you are." Mark insisted. I shushed him and glared at him making him quite down and slumped further in his seat.

"Mom never mentioned I have a sibling nor a father." I spoke to him which made his face look sad.

"I'm sorry Lay, its a long story. But right now, all I want is..." he trailed off making me gulp huge amount of my own saliva.

"Please come with me. Quit being a butler and leave the Miers guy alone already. You can live with us! You don't have to work your ass off just to do some chores for him, you'll be doing just fine if you live with us brother, and dad wants to see so much."

That certain word stung at me like it was some spoiled food that I can no longer swallow.

"Dad? Hah?! He leave my mom and me, he abandoned us and chose some whore to be wed with. How would I be glad to want to see him?!" I yelled and quickly stood up. Diam tried to pull be back but I was reluctant on leaving.

"Wait! You don't know the story. Just please let our dad catch just a glimpse of you before he could —"

"Shut up imitator! You're not my twin, and especially my brother, so fuck off. And tell your so called dad that "he should fuck his slut than seeing me!" And with that I stormed out of the building with Mark following me tightly from behind.

We hopped in inside the car and Mark immediately sped off home. He tried to talk to me but I just ignore him.

How come I have a twin?

Why did mom didn't tell me anything?

And why is this so called 'dad' looking for me?

There are so many question swimming in my head right now and every single on of them, I didn't even manage to answer.

I was full of one word.

"Why?"

Suddenly a pair of strong arms wrap itself around my waist making me gasps mentally. His hot breathing in lined directly to my ear making my hands shiver in pleasure.

"What're you thinking baby?" He asked.

I looked through the window and saw his reflection. His hazel eyes were staring at me and I felt intimidated by his gaze just from the reflection.

I was too occupied that I didn't even answered him. I didn't even realized that its already dark outside and only the light of the moon is the only thing that's giving the dark room a light.

"Lay?" He asked.

"I-im sorry master, its just that, there are things that's been bothering me." I said while averting my gaze everywhere and away from his reflection.

"Like what?"

Uh-oh, I just can't blurt out to him that I just bumped into some guy who has the same face as me and claims that he's my twin. I just can't. I don't want to involve master with my problems anymore.

"Like, what are we?" I asked. Yeah, I also wanted to asked that.

I felt him chuckle behind me and I turned around to look at him. He stop chuckling and quickly buried his lips into mine. Giving me a wet kiss, but not the rough one, just the perfect one.

He slid his tongue inside my mouth and begun rummaging my tongue and gums. I felt my saliva trickle down the side of my mouth due to the kiss and that gave me a hard on. He parted from my mouth and went directly to my neck as he started to loosen my tie and unbuttoning my shirt exposing my pale chest and pink nipples.

"Your nipples remind me of sweet cherries I used to ate when I was small." He said and went on licking it and sucking on it.

"Oh my gosh!" I gasps and started panting like a fish out of water. He lift me up by my underarm and put me down on a table without breaking his constant suck on my nipples like a baby.

I felt him started to unbuckle my belt and zip my pants down then throwing it away from my legs exposing my slender legs. He stop sucking in my nipples and went on to tug the hem of my brief and there pokes out my pinkish mushroom head saying hello to the world.

We locked eyes together and he suddenly gave me a grin.

"oh my gosh! Yes more!! More! Suck it more!" I whimper as I clutch on his hair while he kept on bobbing his head faster and thrusting his three fingers inside my hole making me lick my lips like a slut.

I felt the urge to come but he removed his mouth from my dick making me whimper at the most of friction. But soon it was replace with a whole new level of pleasure. His bigger size than mine squeeze its way in inside my hole making me gasps/moan on instant.

"M-master..." I croaked out.

"Shhh... baby. It'll be alright just relax and breath." He coaxed and I just nodded and did just what he said. I took a deep breath and ushered my master that it was fine now. And with that he slowly thrust his inside me and that made me moan.

His pace became faster as minutes go by, rocking our hips together while hearing our moans and skin slapping resonating around his room. The bed would creak louder as time goes by too making me reach the edge any time soon.

"Ah...ah...ah..." I said between pants and his thrust. And soon I came without notice and he also did the same. We catch our breath together as he lay is side by side, facing eachother and admiring our eyes.

"I love you..." he said.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"I love you too master ..." I replied with a grin.

"Now you know what are we from now on?" He said before I drift off to sleep.