#37

Every stab, every cut and every slap, I took up all of them without saying anything, I didn't made even a little squeak from pain which made them do it a little more harder but still gained noting. I held it in because what was hurting painfully for me was my heart. I didn't even care I was pregnant, I didn't care if I was in a brink of death or even my child, all that I am accostumed to was the painful ached inside my chest.

My sobs and cries, died a long time ago and now, I was just hanging my head down low, making my hair cover my face as I looked at my pale barefooted feet. Even my feet are full of scratch from the earlier whip I got. My right shoulder and left cheek was also bleeding but I ignored it.

"Hey, why don't you scream?!" One asked but I ignored him.

Sensing I wasn't gonna answer, I heard feet shuffling before me and two men came up to me, holding my shoulder and feet for any sudden restrictions. I was layed down on the hard dusty floor which I had the ceiling to stare at as I die.

"There's only one part that we haven't hit yet. And that's that one..."

I whipped my head to his direction and immediately glared bloody murder at him which only made him laugh hysterically. I tried to wriggle from the two men's grip as the man started raising his whip and latch it down to my stomach.

My baby

No

No

"That's enough."

Before the man could hit me, he stopped midway, hearing an authoritive and manly voice resonated inside the room. All of our heads snap to where the voice spoke, but it was dark.

Sound of clicking of his shoes with the hard floor is the only sound that could be heard inside as it came closer to the light. It revealed his shiny dress shoes, his long lean legs, and until it all slowly uncovers his pale face. His eyes were close with a very sleek glasses, his posture was calm, like a butler would do.

"Who are you? And how the hell you got inside here?!" The guy who was about to whip me asked in a disgraceful manner making the guy before us open his eyes. And it was a lifeless black eyes.

"Thank you for the greeting sir, but if you might excuse me, my time is running out, I must retrieve my master in just forty five seconds, if you'll excuse me, food is served over there." He motioned his hand in a butler way should and there was really a mountain of different food in that just one tray in the corner of the room. The three idiots immediately broke down and went directly for the food. Gluttony.

The man walked up to me and crouch down before me.

"Good evening master Lay, I'm Tom. Short for Thomson Humeris, and I'm one of the butler from the Malcolm household. Pleased to meet you sir." He said as he held me up and was taken aback when he carried me bridal style.

Right now, the first time he did touch me, it felt like home and I was safe. So I trusted him and just let him take me out of this hell.

"Please, take me out of here." I stated and I felt him smile.

"Certainly sir, I only have thirty five seconds left, so no more of that." He turned to the guys gobbling in the corner and called them.