#32

The music resonated throughout the place which buzz with thousands of mall shoppers and kids.

Our trip from Hawaii just ended and we just got here back in our country. Before we could hit home, we decided to stop by one of the Miers prestigious mall, Loockabrooke Mall, to go shop for our soon to be baby. We just also found out that Lex is gonna be a boy, and I couldn't even erase how Alexanders face turned out to be when he finally knows what gender our baby is.

He can't stop smiling and it seems like his mouth is going to rip apart.

"How about this blue one?" Alexander offered as he scan different baby cribs. I looked at it and I must say, I was impressed with the design. I nodded in approval and he motioned a sales guy to accommodate us.

Since my husband own the mall, he manage to close this dollar boutique for baby clothes just for us to shop at peace and without anyone who'll accidentally bump unto me. Like hell I would let a single bump will hit me, I'm a skilled butler, even a slaughterer for a second.

I scan my eyes through some baby bottles standing on a cute display and smiled. I picked one with a blue fish swimming around and it was like an ocean imprinted right on the bottle but something caught my attention, it was another baby bottle with cute stars and flowers imprinted in it and it was damn fucking cute!

Now, I was in a confused mess. I can't decide whether to take the bottle with a fish in it as a design or the stars and flower one? I further scanned the bottle and my face conterted into a grimace.

"5,000 dollars just for this fucking baby bottle? Really?!" I whisper yell to myself and I think Alexander notices it since he immediately came scurrying to my aid.

"What's wrong hun?" He asked. I looked at him and held out the two baby bottles in front of him.

"Tell me it's a joke." I stated blankly.

"Excuse me sir, the crib you pick is already at the counter, here's the issue sir." He handed it to Alexander and before Alexander could touch it with just the hair of his finger, I immediately snatch it from him. I scanned at it and my mouth drop off from my face, I think.

"32, 652.00 dollars just for this crib?! Are you really kidding me?! It was just a mere crib, I could've built a crib on my own, but this one?! Its worth my salary for the next 4 months. My Lord!" I exclaimed under my breath.

"Lay... this is my forst born so I want to have everything perfect. And no more buts, does the world consider me as the richest person in Europe if I can't even pay a thousand?" He stated. "Now, put everything in, and let my wallet do the job." Hewinked as I stated at him flabbergasted.

This is what I get in marrying a rich person.

We furthered scan the store for baby clothes and I think were gonna spend a million just for this day, but, I want what's best for my son, so just like what my husband had said, I am willing to spend thousand just for him.

I sat at the round fluffy couch on the corner, rubbing my tummy while waiting for my husband who's paying in the counter. When he was done, he came to me while talking with someone over his sleek black iPhone then suddenly, four bulky men in suits an shades entered the boutique. I tensed when I thought it was some kind of robbery but mentally laugh when I realized it was Alexanders bodyguards.